PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 06:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

fredric53 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║SilenceRom_012║║ Kitchens║ ║Speed║║Stability║║Final║

Just installed this rom an i must say out of them all this is the most stable an fastest rom i have used. Everything about it works including the mms within Htc sense. Which havent worked for me n any of the other roms
Old 01-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

The 012.1 rom tommr posted is running smooth for me and thanks again for tha.

Gary
Old 01-28-2010, 07:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

ok i been using the 2.5 lastest update that tommy posted n i been having sum issues ..it freezes idk if i got bad download or a bad flash ..everytime i get a tx n read it ..it still tells me i have a txt and even the green light keeps flashing . I did a clear storage n had the same issues ..any help =(

is there anyway to disable the weather animation ..its slows the rom??

i install audiopara to make my speaker louder but its sounds so low ..idk if anybody its having this problem..??

it keeps freezing on me too like a lot and another thing when i press the phone button i cant even see the numbers ..i had to restart the phone to fix this .

Last edited by mkc90; 01-28-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Pannon

Wajk is a n00b

hi, thanx for the kitchen.
I have little question.

What is the "Xip_Drivers"
(DDI.dll, GXDMA.dll, wince.nls)

thnx
Old 01-29-2010, 05:32 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

guys i download the new 2.5 lastest tommy build ..n its working fine but after flashing the rom.It took so long to start sense 2.5 .It kinda froze for like 3 times, i had to restart the device for like 3 times till finally the rom started working . But i reflash again n it did the same thing and this time i didnt do the clear storage ..do i have to do the clear storage ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post

ok i been using the 2.5 lastest update that tommy posted n i been having sum issues ..it freezes idk if i got bad download or a bad flash ..everytime i get a tx n read it ..it still tells me i have a txt and even the green light keeps flashing . I did a clear storage n had the same issues ..any help =(

is there anyway to disable the weather animation ..its slows the rom??

i install audiopara to make my speaker louder but its sounds so low ..idk if anybody its having this problem..??

it keeps freezing on me too like a lot and another thing when i press the phone button i cant even see the numbers ..i had to restart the phone to fix this .
which build have u flashed, i moved the project to another place on my ftp because ive been running into the bug as well and its pretty bad, i have to re-do everything again to see if i can fix it, ill pm u when its fixed, sorry for the problems, please use a stable silence rom 4 now till i pm

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
which build have u flashed, i moved the project to another place on my ftp because ive been running into the bug as well and its pretty bad, i have to re-do everything again to see if i can fix it, ill pm u when its fixed, sorry for the problems, please use a stable silence rom 4 now till i pm
its okay tommy dnt worry bout it .. hopefully u fix this because its real bad seriously

thanks tho i just wait for ur new release

keep up the hard work
Old 01-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Wink Re: ║SilenceRom_012║║ Kitchens║ ║Speed║║Stability║║Final║

Quote:
alright guys, u asked and you shall receive, this is my first ever rom i've tried cooking (that successfully flashes) based on any of the 6.5.x builds so please consider this one a purely experimental rom as it is in test condition. i had a lot of difficulty getting the sys to work with the 100% silence kitchen so i had to use about 20% of another kitchen to do this, but it still seems like a silencerom to me, i will continue later to get this fully cooked in a 100% kitchen eventually but for now, enjoy

Code:
------------------------------------------------------------------- Download SilenceROM_HDFL.23518.hybrid January 24,2010 Manila 2.5 6.5.x -------------------------------------------------------------------
Code:
SilenceROM_HDFL.23518.hybrid Log
+CE OS 5.2.23518 Windows Mobile 6.5.3 AKU 5.5.0 -MS_OFFICE_2010 -Rhodium_W_WM65_TaskManager +e-Natives Position Fix +X2 Task Manager 1.0.9.72 +Verizon OEM BASE, Drivers, & Kernel +XDA_UC_1_0_0_6
Everything else should be the same as HDFL except for the part that I built this in a visual kitchen based off of silence's HDFL kitchen so please let me know if anything is majorly different, good or bad

Thank you to all the people involved with anything inside this rom & thank you to MightyMike for the 6.5.x tips

Continuing the Silence Tradition, click the following 4 links if you haven't yet and then click THANKS! on each

(once conditions 1-3 are met I will share the 012 manila 2.1 visualkitchen, and then once 4 is met the manila 2.5 visualkitchen will be shared)
  1. my original post mentioning the Visual Kitchen needs a total of 50 thanks clicked (currently 30/50, needs 20 more thanks)
  2. Silence's 1st post needs a total of 150 thanks clicked (currently 117/150, needs 33 more thanks)
  3. my 2nd post in this thread has met a total of 50 thanks clicked (currently 53/50, no more thanks required but it doesn't hurt to show appreciation )
  4. & the HDFL VK post must reach 50 thanks for the manila 2.5 kitchen to be released (currently 13/50, needs 37 more)
p.s. Stay on the lookout for my own heavily personalized 2.5 rom coming soon
hey tommy fixed the battery showing 0 %
with no2chem tools nuebattery
!!=D>
Old 01-31-2010, 04:04 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

when was it showing 0%? i thought it worked fine for me
Old 01-31-2010, 04:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

Quote:
when was it showing 0%? i thought it worked fine for me
nope never did
and i flashed the rom about 4 times and every single time battery level showing 0%
Old 01-31-2010, 11:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

rara12 is a n00b

Is there a way to add the Uploader to 12.1? I really miss that feature. Thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development