PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 09:00 AM
oZo
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Radar 4G Windows Phone
Carrier: Straight Talk

oZo is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║SilenceRom_012║║ Kitchens║ ║Speed║║Stability║║Final║

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
pls guide me to the kitchen download link as the link on the first page didnt work for me. am i missing something? hope to test out the kitchen soon since the rom looks amazing.

thanks.
+1 (Thanks!)
Old 08-25-2010, 01:22 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

since u guys asked
http://psykiroms.com/t0mmyr/tp2/cdma_kitchens/
http://psykiroms.com/t0mmyr/tp2/cdma_roms/

Old 08-25-2010, 10:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

thanks. this will def keep me busy for a while.

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 09-10-2010, 04:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO/BOLD/Photon
Carrier: Sprint!

relisted is keeping up the good workrelisted is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to relisted Send a message via Skype™ to relisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
thanks. this will def keep me busy for a while.

not to hijack thread but i gotta try those rom.
does sms work in juicys on the tp2? i remember back when i had the tp1 it didnt.
and do my cantacts sync with facebook with this rom like in NRG?
if not any way i can get them to?
possibly a facebook tab?
android style lock screen?
thanks in advance

If someone helps you,click the "THANKS" button!
Or consider donating to chef or your rom!
Old 09-03-2011, 02:30 PM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint
Threadstarter

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

Hello SilenceROM fans! It’s been a very long time since I’ve posted anything on here. Does anyone have my kitchen or rom files?

SilenceROM
Old 09-14-2011, 12:44 AM
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i still got em on psyki's ftp, looks like his domain changed though so no web link......make me an ftp account and send me another IM with the info and ill upload em for you, i got your IM few weeks ago but u were always away when i tried to reply....downloading all your stuff right now, looks about 2-5gb of memories, man seeing all these old roms i collected and tried takes me back
Old 10-05-2011, 10:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i still got em on psyki's ftp, looks like his domain changed though so no web link......make me an ftp account and send me another IM with the info and ill upload em for you, i got your IM few weeks ago but u were always away when i tried to reply....downloading all your stuff right now, looks about 2-5gb of memories, man seeing all these old roms i collected and tried takes me back
Sorry man, psykirom.com and psykiroms.com expired when I was on vacation and I didn't think of what could have been lost I've had my EVO for about a year now, maybe I should release my TP2 kitchen lol

Like my work? Hit
Old 10-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Threadstarter

maybe u should release your last rom too lol, i got lazy at cooking a long time ago and just stuck with a good rom for well over a year, one favorite indagroove rom that was well mannered for the POS my tp2 is, lol...its time for a new phone though but i dont have the $$$ and its time for a change of rom since xdandroid is still buggy as shit
Old 02-05-2012, 01:28 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Thread closed due to inactivity and dead links... Please contact staff if you feel we need to reopen... Thanks for understanding!

Last edited by fixxxer2012; 02-05-2012 at 04:33 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development