View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 11:33 PM
leoiden
Halfway to VIP Status

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Wink Re: ║SilenceRom_012║║ Kitchens║ ║Speed║║Stability║║Final║

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
alright guys, u asked and you shall receive, this is my first ever rom i've tried cooking (that successfully flashes) based on any of the 6.5.x builds so please consider this one a purely experimental rom as it is in test condition. i had a lot of difficulty getting the sys to work with the 100% silence kitchen so i had to use about 20% of another kitchen to do this, but it still seems like a silencerom to me, i will continue later to get this fully cooked in a 100% kitchen eventually but for now, enjoy

Code:
------------------------------------------------------------------- Download SilenceROM_HDFL.23518.hybrid January 24,2010 Manila 2.5 6.5.x -------------------------------------------------------------------
Code:
SilenceROM_HDFL.23518.hybrid Log
+CE OS 5.2.23518 Windows Mobile 6.5.3 AKU 5.5.0 -MS_OFFICE_2010 -Rhodium_W_WM65_TaskManager +e-Natives Position Fix +X2 Task Manager 1.0.9.72 +Verizon OEM BASE, Drivers, & Kernel +XDA_UC_1_0_0_6
Everything else should be the same as HDFL except for the part that I built this in a visual kitchen based off of silence's HDFL kitchen so please let me know if anything is majorly different, good or bad

Thank you to all the people involved with anything inside this rom & thank you to MightyMike for the 6.5.x tips

Continuing the Silence Tradition, click the following 4 links if you haven't yet and then click THANKS! on each

(once conditions 1-3 are met I will share the 012 manila 2.1 visualkitchen, and then once 4 is met the manila 2.5 visualkitchen will be shared)
  1. my original post mentioning the Visual Kitchen needs a total of 50 thanks clicked (currently 30/50, needs 20 more thanks)
  2. Silence's 1st post needs a total of 150 thanks clicked (currently 117/150, needs 33 more thanks)
  3. my 2nd post in this thread has met a total of 50 thanks clicked (currently 53/50, no more thanks required but it doesn't hurt to show appreciation )
  4. & the HDFL VK post must reach 50 thanks for the manila 2.5 kitchen to be released (currently 13/50, needs 37 more)
p.s. Stay on the lookout for my own heavily personalized 2.5 rom coming soon
hey tommy fixed the battery showing 0 %
with no2chem tools nuebattery
!!=D>