PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 02-02-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5/Titanium <> SYS 21890-23519-2400

Very soon, I have some paperwork i have to go over from my meeting today. After I finish with that, I will start playing around with things.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

JSnively is keeping up the good workJSnively is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 02-02-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5/Titanium <> SYS 21890-23519-2400

24001 seem like a nice rom had a couple of lockups that required a soft restart. No biggy. I added some color taskbar icons.

The only thing that would be nice like asked before is the volume control changed .

Is there a transparent flip clock that work with this new rom?

Personally a guy at work has a 6.5 rom with the new 2011 Sense and Your new Rom the sense seems just as responsive.

Last edited by JSnively; 02-03-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSnively View Post
24001 seem like a nice rom had a couple of lockups that required a soft restart. No biggy. I added some color taskbar icons.

The only thing that would be nice like asked before is the volume control changed .

Is there a transparent flip clock that work with this new rom?

Personally a guy at work has a 6.5 rom with the new 2011 Sense and Your new Rom the sense seems just as responsive.
Here is a clock that looks great!!!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...39&postcount=1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

JSnively is keeping up the good workJSnively is keeping up the good work

I will try it out Thanks!
Old 02-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Nice find on the Clock, i have thought about making one transparent and has been on the back burner as well as some other manila mods, just haven't had the time. Well, almost got my paperwork done, eating dinner now, so hopefully will be back in the kitchen soon and not just to clean up from dinner, lol And for everyone wishing me well lately, i just want to say thanks again and things are starting to look like they are starting to turn around a little.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

RONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuff

That is great news (on the personal front)!

I hate when my personal life gets in the way of flashing my phone or playing left 4 dead.

Question about the new sys (24001). What are the differences between it and 23519 (other different com branches). Does it also support the threaded email?

Thanks
Old 02-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

not sure to be honest ronmac, i've been so busy today and running around all i've done to my phone is load up my contacts, lol. it's bone stock, black background and all, lol, haven't even filled in the 3 quick links on the home tab, they are still blank, lol.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

RONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuff

I hear ya!

I will til you build a 2011 sense version of it to test it out.

By the way the 23519 builds that you have been putting together have been aces just haven't had a chance to say so.

Looking forward to the new sense and a new sys!
Old 02-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

dibbson dont forget to include the auto cab loader magiger (UC I think).
Old 02-04-2010, 02:11 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Just wanted to drop in and say i'm working real hard on this one, and i'm not going to release anything until it is completely ready. I want this to be the fastest smoothest ROM that i've put out, and i've got a few tricks and surprises up my sleeve for ya.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development