PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 04:21 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.12 .-. 12/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamHill View Post
Random issue and probably not ROM related but:

I noticed that the backlights around the d-pad werent flashing at all. They usually sweep bottom to top indicating the battery is being charged.

Eventually the phone just died. I took it off the dock and tried to power it on, but nothing. I took the battery out and put it back in but still nothing.

I put the phone back on the charging-tethering dock and turned the power on and the phone came on. The problem was the battery quit charging at all and went fully dead.

At this time it's still on the dock (tethering is my only internet ave from my home PC because I live in BF Egypt lol) and the battery is also recharging according to the sweeping light display around the d-pad and the fact that the phone is still powered up and allowing me to post this message.

Has this happened to anyone else ever?
yeah once or twice while on other roms when i was doing some heavy downloading,i noticed when it happened i would just have to unplug for a bit due to how hot it was and toggle off fast charge and i would be good to go till another flash

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started

HTC Touch Pro... (raph800, Alltel) <for sale
Current: Droid Incredible
Old 12-26-2009, 11:22 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

I hope everyones Christmas was good and you all got everything you wanted!

I just wanted to inform everyone of a couple changes I have planned.

1. Sense 2.1 AND 2.5. I download 2.1 from xda this morning and as-is, it is something that I want to try. Don't worry, I have Sense 2.1, 2.5, and my apps seperated in kitchen. There shouldn't be any difference in app selection in the upcoming roms!

2. Carriers... I have decided to only cook Sense roms that are Generic. There is not really anything special for the Sense roms that requires both. (since sprintTV doesn't work...) In my future releases they will all be with a "G"eneric carrier and with a pagepool of 6. Pagepool changer is included and for sprint I recommend a PP of 16-24.

I hope to have a Sense 2.1 rom out tomorrow. Hey?! I just flashed it morning!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 12-26-2009 at 11:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post

1. Sense 2.1 AND 2.5. I download 2.1 from xda this morning and as-is, it is something that I want to try. Don't worry, I have Sense 2.1, 2.5, and my apps seperated in kitchen. There shouldn't be any difference in app selection in the upcoming roms!

2. Carriers... I have decided to only cook Sense roms that are Generic. There is not really anything special for the Sense roms that requires both. (since sprintTV doesn't work...) In my future releases they will all be with a "G"eneric carrier and with a pagepool of 6. Pagepool changer is included and for sprint I recommend a PP of 16-24.

Happy Holidays everyone!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!! oh man look at this my dang tp better be here soon dang it lol,can't wait to try everything out!! been hearing great results about 2.1 sense, some chefs having only used 46% ram in use after startup,now that would be a blessing for any vzw tp lol
Old 12-26-2009, 11:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

pcwjlw is a n00b

Quote:

Happy Holidays everyone!
RS. what are the advantages of sense 2.1 vs. 2.5? is there less resources/memory to run 2.1?
Old 12-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcwjlw View Post
RS. what are the advantages of sense 2.1 vs. 2.5? is there less resources/memory to run 2.1?
oh yes!! 2.1 sense is like a 6.5 standard rom with the animated weather for home screen from 2.5 sense,won't be as buggy i believe also for me and you and other vzw users it will net us more free ram!! it won't require as much from our lil gimped tp's to run these roms without having to worry about memory issues!!
Old 12-26-2009, 11:57 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcwjlw View Post
With Sense2.5, I have 4-5 folders of 6-10 apps I gotta use. With Sense2.1 there is 1 folder of ca. 7 apps. So it's a bit more streamlined as far as files go. I haven't spent but about 10 minutes with it, but it flashed and is working out of the gate! And it has a program launcher. That's about all I know so far...I need some more time off! lol...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

pcwjlw is a n00b

Quote:
With Sense2.5, I have 4-5 folders of 6-10 apps I gotta use. With Sense2.1 there is 1 folder of ca. 7 apps. So it's a bit more streamlined as far as files go. I haven't spent but about 10 minutes with it, but it flashed and is working out of the gate! And it has a program launcher. That's about all I know so far...I need some more time off! lol...
That would be excellent!!! Everything runs well for me now, except when I use opera mobile 10 b2 it sucks all of my free memory. I even went into opera config and set disc cash to 1024. I typically need to run opera mini 10 b2 and I can run as long and as complex of websites as I want. If I disable sense, I can run opera mobile 10 b2 much longer and more complex websites (free memory down around 53-58%.

So if what num5kull is saying above about 46% loaded with sense 2.1, I will have found happiness!!!! I think I will quit looking at the vzw droid. lol
Old 12-27-2009, 09:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro and pro duce
Carrier: sprint

boricoso is a n00b

Quote:
What's the verdict on gfxboost? I used to put v1.2 in my roms but disabled it, I'll play with it a little bit today. I don't recall why I had it disable though...

I can set my e-mail just fine. Whose e-mail are you having problems with?
Sorry for the late reponse. but it was my e-mail through msn
Old 12-28-2009, 10:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

reprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey guys, I'm a Diamond user but i am trying to up the anty on my brothers TP. The links to v10 of the Sense 2.5G rom are broken on the homescreen. Does anyone have the link to v10 which was the version before the icons in TouchFlo were changed?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development