PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.01 .-. 11/27/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
What version of windows are you using, and what version of activesync?
Even without hooking it up to my PC I get the 0x80004005 error stating that the sync could not complete and try to delete and recreate the relationships, etc.. Since you can use PUSH EMAIL now with GMAIL, that's what I use it for. I just installed your sense 2.1 ROM on which it seems to work perfectly. I really tried to see if I could get it to work on this SENSE 2.5 ROM, tried merging registry entries from a device that it worked on, no go, tried formatting SD card, no go, deleting activesync files in /windows/activesync, no go. But again, aside from that this ROM is so sexy! Looking forward to trying more of your roms! I'm currently having an issue on your SENSE 2.1 ROM where the pics in the album, when displayed full screen are 'pushed' down about a quarter of the screen.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
take a look at rstg's mobile shell pp30 #292
I'm running 2.1 with mobile shell and this program----and it fly's
In this thread or another? I looked on page 30, post 292 of this thread and didn't see anything about it??
Old 12-29-2009, 06:28 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermg View Post
In this thread or another? I looked on page 30, post 292 of this thread and didn't see anything about it??
it's in this thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93781
RSTG is smart for creating different threads rather than having all 3 in one,things stay way more organized that way

Old 12-29-2009, 07:40 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

sorry dude, that was a pg to an alternative RSTG rom that active sync's fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermg View Post
Old 12-29-2009, 09:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
sorry dude, that was a pg to an alternative RSTG rom that active sync's fine
Have you tried a panoramic background with this ROM?
HTC Touch Pro... (raph800, Alltel) <for sale
Current: Droid Incredible
Old 12-31-2009, 04:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

scott8813 is keeping up the good workscott8813 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to scott8813
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.12 .-. 12/23/09

ok so here it is. I love this rom and almost everything about it. That being said, I have had a problem with this rom for quite some while now. After about three days or so after flashing, consistently every single time it will go into a frozen like lag where there is no choice but to pull the battery or soft reset and after you do, it hard resets on its own. I originally thought that i was having hardware issues and was about to go replace my phone, but on several different forums that help spread your hard work put into this rom for everyone to enjoy by showing this rom, that many have shown concern over the exact same issue. I have read through a whole lot of this thread and didn't see anyone on this site with the issue so I thought that I would bring it to light for any thoughts or ideas. Thanks for the rom. it keeps getting better and better.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:54 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott8813 View Post
ok so here it is. I love this rom and almost everything about it. That being said, I have had a problem with this rom for quite some while now. After about three days or so after flashing, consistently every single time it will go into a frozen like lag where there is no choice but to pull the battery or soft reset and after you do, it hard resets on its own. I originally thought that i was having hardware issues and was about to go replace my phone, but on several different forums that help spread your hard work put into this rom for everyone to enjoy by showing this rom, that many have shown concern over the exact same issue. I have read through a whole lot of this thread and didn't see anyone on this site with the issue so I thought that I would bring it to light for any thoughts or ideas. Thanks for the rom. it keeps getting better and better.
Nope, I haven't heard of that problem... Any additional installed software? I'll look into it, but I have a hard time keeping the same rom on my phone for 3 days... I'll see what I can find out.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Kramerica is a n00b

I did have this happen on version 8, but so far I have not had any issues on the current version. The apps that I typically install after flashing include TCMP Core player, Netflix Manager, Barcorama and Magic 8 Ball well and back on version 8 I added Skyfire. I hope that helps.

Quote:
Old 12-31-2009, 02:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

scott8813 is keeping up the good workscott8813 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to scott8813

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramerica View Post
I did have this happen on version 8, but so far I have not had any issues on the current version. The apps that I typically install after flashing include TCMP Core player, Netflix Manager, Barcorama and Magic 8 Ball well and back on version 8 I added Skyfire. I hope that helps.
I have had this issue on every version of this rom since v.8. All I ever install is skyfire 1.5 and coreplayer.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Almost every time I've seen this issue with any ROM it's a bad flash and a very thorough flashdance should cure it. Have you just been flashing from one ROM to the next or have you flashdanced?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development