PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 01:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Ronar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
[111509]:

ROM updated with some fixes and stuff.

You rock, Indy! Thanks for the work, and straightening me out on the volume dialogue box.

Too many flashes in a short period of time, I thought I had seen Sense with the TF3D volume sliders.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:22 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111509

Great looking rom Inda.

Download is complete and will be testing it out tonight or tomorrow after the kids go back to their mommy.
Use to test out a lot of roms but been on NRG for a while.
Feel like it is time to test some more and your roms have always been really good.

Thanks for the rom and for your time.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111509

No, no, no!

QuickGPS is already part of the ROM (not sure about #4 since I have not dl'ed yet). Also, once it is setup it run every so often - I think once a week, and finally, *I think*, Inda already has QuickGPS configured to run automatically. At least every time I went into it to configure it had already run. BTW, QuickGPS simply helps your device get a quicker GPS lock when it needs to. It can operate without the program but will be slower in locking in.

Finally, I have noticed on this ROM and others that my location will hipcup every so often. Mine will even move me to another close by city once in a while.

tsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcharles View Post
OK, so with the my location weather update. I have to go to Quick GPS and do a download update in order to get my location weather to update. I have to do this everytime I want to update even if it is only 10 minutes from the last update. Any ideas?

So,
1. quickgps download
2. my location weather update--->updates
3. try to do weather update again--->doesnt update
4. go to quickgps and download update
5. update weather--->works
Old 11-15-2009, 01:26 PM
Lurker

coldshock is a n00b

Quote:
OK, so with the my location weather update. I have to go to Quick GPS and do a download update in order to get my location weather to update. I have to do this everytime I want to update even if it is only 10 minutes from the last update. Any ideas?

So,
1. quickgps download
2. my location weather update--->updates
3. try to do weather update again--->doesnt update
4. go to quickgps and download update
5. update weather--->works
I'm using the 1st release. My location worked great after the flash. When I enabled GPS when using google maps - My Location (for the weather tab) didn't work properly, and subsequently weather updates did not work. After disabling use GPS in google maps, weather updates worked fine again

This ROM is very usable. I've had zero issues other than that, and that was easily fixed. Easily best 2.5 ROM available currently for the touch pro.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
No, no, no!

QuickGPS is already part of the ROM (not sure about #4 since I have not dl'ed yet). Also, once it is setup it run every so often - I think once a week, and finally, *I think*, Inda already has QuickGPS configured to run automatically. At least every time I went into it to configure it had already run. BTW, QuickGPS simply helps your device get a quicker GPS lock when it needs to. It can operate without the program but will be slower in locking in.

Finally, I have noticed on this ROM and others that my location will hipcup every so often. Mine will even move me to another close by city once in a while.

tsp
I think he means he clicks the quickGPS download button first. I'm flashing know will test it. I'm still having issues with the end call it also switches to the windows mobile dialer. I'm talking about #4 here, #1 did not have this problem.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

Does anyone know where to get the Rom #1 from? I am on 11/15 but would like to try out Rom#1....anyone have any ideas? Thanks
Old 11-15-2009, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I think he means he clicks the quickGPS download button first. I'm flashing know will test it. I'm still having issues with the end call it also switches to the windows mobile dialer. I'm talking about #4 here, #1 did not have this problem.

Yes, that is what I am doing.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

Going on a motorcycle ride today so I will test the my location from different towns and see. Other than that, I love this rom. Please keep up the good work.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Sorry on my confusion on downloading QuickGPS. And, yes, let us know how well it works.

tsp
Sprint TP w/ #1
2003 ST1300 ABS

Quote:
Going on a motorcycle ride today so I will test the my location from different towns and see. Other than that, I love this rom. Please keep up the good work.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

lockywood is a n00b

I cannot connect via activesync. I only know how to flash roms via activesync. What are my options? I need to flash the new ROM update.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development