PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111409

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmdh View Post
I'm so disappointed. I flashed this rom twice. But each time after I flashed and did a hard reset, i would run sashimi and myphone, install cabs, and try to connect to Windows Mobile Device Center. Neither would work. Even setting up my email wouldn't take.

Any ideas for help? I really want to try this rom but if I can't customize it, I'll just go back to Energy's 2.5 rom.
I had the exact same problems... hopefully there will be a fix for this.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111409

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I tried reflashing to get Google Maps My Location working (cause even though there's been no answer, I find it hard to believe this was not cooked in - quite an omission it is was in fact left out), and noticed that twice - there is an error before the customization: Error - There is no Manila window - WM 6.5 Manila Fix error.
I noticed the same thing, but the window goes away quick right?
Old 11-15-2009, 11:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
I noticed the same thing, but the window goes away quick right?

I have not had this issue in the newest build 111509. The previous version definitely had that issue. I am however having issues with the dialer not being able to end a call cause its off the screen. I tried the NRG fix but it didn't work for some reason.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rcharles is becoming a great contributor
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111509

A couple of things I have noticed:

1: If you have the phone connected to your pc via usb, windows myphone will not connect. Not really sure if it has always been like this and I just happened to notice it going to this rom or not.
2: After installing the max manilla cab, my location will not update until you go back in a mess with gps.

I will say this rom seems to be a little more stable with sense than NRG right now.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:08 PM
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111509

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcharles View Post
A couple of things I have noticed:

1: If you have the phone connected to your pc via usb, windows myphone will not connect. Not really sure if it has always been like this and I just happened to notice it going to this rom or not.
2: After installing the max manilla cab, my location will not update until you go back in a mess with gps.

I will say this rom seems to be a little more stable with sense than NRG right now.

I got to say "a little more stable" no its a lot more stable. With NRG I spent two days trying to get it to work. This one works out of the box. It has a couple issues but for the most part everything works.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

A point of clarification please....

You guys saying that "the" ROM does this or doesn't do that should state which version you are talking about. Some posts are minutes after Inda has posted an updated ROM so we can only assume that you are talking about an older version. Perhaps even ROM #3 which is known to have a number of issues. Most users agreed to go with #1 until the new 2.5 release from Inda came out. That update is today's release.

I'm on ROM #1 and it's running very good. So who is on the latest release (dated 11/15/09 and I call it #4) and how is it doing?

Thanks for the b/w,
tsp
Sprint TP on Inda's #1 2.5 ROM
Old 11-15-2009, 12:29 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
A point of clarification please....

You guys saying that "the" ROM does this or doesn't do that should state which version you are talking about. Some posts are minutes after Inda has posted an updated ROM so we can only assume that you are talking about an older version. Perhaps even ROM #3 which is known to have a number of issues. Most users agreed to go with #1 until the new 2.5 release from Inda came out. That update is today's release.

I'm on ROM #1 and it's running very good. So who is on the latest release (dated 11/15/09 and I call it #4) and how is it doing?

Thanks for the b/w,
tsp
Sprint TP on Inda's #1 2.5 ROM
#4 I could not end a call it was off the screen. I did say 111509 build but yes the others I have no idea what version there using. So far #1 stills seems to be the winner.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

I knew you were talking about #4 but I don't think any of the other posts say which version. Did you try "Disable HTC Phone Skin" on version #4? Are you back to #1?

tsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
#4 I could not end a call it was off the screen. I did say 111509 build but yes the others I have no idea what version there using. So far #1 stills seems to be the winner.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

Running #4, end call looks fine on mine. Just installed tsowens task bar, works fine. I hate the white icons. No major issues so far.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

djwalter is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to djwalter Send a message via Skype™ to djwalter

JMO, but so far you've done the best at putting 2.5 on a touch pro. I had been using NRG for a long time and this is no diss to him but right now your ROM is it for me. I don't have any dialer issues but I use Phonex so I can't comment on that. Good work....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development