PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 01:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by elosogrande7076 View Post
Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knows how to make a shortcut or standalone item of the weather and program launcher. Im starting to get bad battery life and would like to try to not run SenseUI. I would like to be able to use the program launcher and or weather while still using the Today screen.....does anyone have an idea? Not sure if i should make a seperate thread on this since i am currently using this rom....thanks for the help guys.
I don't use Titanium often, but if that's what you mean by the Today screen the Showaco cab adds a weather tab to Titanium (If there's not one already, I can't remember) and the other cab also does that and further tweaks Titanium.

Don't know about a stand alone sense-like program launcher that runs w/out sense, sorry.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

tom6433 is keeping up the good worktom6433 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

i had to do a flash dance last night and then reflashed this rom. i don't know what happened but after about 2 weeks it kept hanging and the KB would act like a key was held in all the time. so i would be typing and i would get something like thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss but it wouldn't stop, so soft reset. opera kept hanging as well. sometimes the sms tone would not go off. the main issue i had was when using the hardware kb in replying to a text sometimes i would not work causing me to have to use the onscreen one. the kb would work elsewhere on the phone just fine, but i use my phone 90% of the time for texting so it got to be annoying quick.

i like opera 10 but is there any way to get it to not be recognized as a mobile device? i don't see it as an option in settings.

anyone get mms to work?
Old 12-04-2009, 06:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom6433 View Post
i had to do a flash dance last night and then reflashed this rom. i don't know what happened but after about 2 weeks it kept hanging and the KB would act like a key was held in all the time. so i would be typing and i would get something like thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss but it wouldn't stop, so soft reset. opera kept hanging as well. sometimes the sms tone would not go off. the main issue i had was when using the hardware kb in replying to a text sometimes i would not work causing me to have to use the onscreen one. the kb would work elsewhere on the phone just fine, but i use my phone 90% of the time for texting so it got to be annoying quick.

i like opera 10 but is there any way to get it to not be recognized as a mobile device? i don't see it as an option in settings.

anyone get mms to work?
Sounds like your keyboard is going out. Same thing happened to me while my Grandma was here on vacation. We were at Graceland and my keyboard would behave like yours. Eventually it just totally quit working. You can try squeezing down where the spacebar is and possibly re-seat the ribbon cable that plugs into it. But why fix it? You lucky bastard, your phone is defective! You might just get upgraded to a Touch Pro 2! Head to your local store and see what they say. Good luck and let us know what happens!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I don't use Titanium often, but if that's what you mean by the Today screen the Showaco cab adds a weather tab to Titanium (If there's not one already, I can't remember) and the other cab also does that and further tweaks Titanium.

Don't know about a stand alone sense-like program launcher that runs w/out sense, sorry.
I really havent gotten into Titanium due to a couple of today screen programs i like to run and i havent figured out how to make panels yet. I was actually talking about not running anything on the today screen (titanium or TF3d) I read somewhere that both take run down ur battery more then using the regular today screen. thanks for the tips, i might try them.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smotrs View Post
That's correct, once it's cooked in its in. If Groove had made the Kitchen available, then you could pick and choose what you wanted in the ROM.
I'm not sure Groove has the kitchen anymore. His hard drive crashed and I don't think he was going to rebuild the kitchen for this ROM. It was sad to hear that he wasn't going to update this ROM again.

Droidrox39
Old 12-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

tom6433 is keeping up the good worktom6433 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Sounds like your keyboard is going out. Same thing happened to me while my Grandma was here on vacation. We were at Graceland and my keyboard would behave like yours. Eventually it just totally quit working. You can try squeezing down where the spacebar is and possibly re-seat the ribbon cable that plugs into it. But why fix it? You lucky bastard, your phone is defective! You might just get upgraded to a Touch Pro 2! Head to your local store and see what they say. Good luck and let us know what happens!
i don't have the asurion insurance and i have had it for over a year, so they are not going to give me a TP2. if it was a hardware issue it would happen all the time across all apps. it would just do it in messaging on this rom. it is working fine so far today after all of the flashing so we will see.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

blastboi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastboi View Post
how do i get csdevctrl to work? when i tap it i get 'csdevctrl' is not a valid pocket pc application

same with all files in the folder except debugscr
does any one has any ideas?
Old 12-04-2009, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

_sandman is keeping up the good work_sandman is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to _sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastboi View Post
does any one has any ideas?
it should already be cooked into the rom..

when you say it doesnt work.. what icon are you pressing to get into the settings for it?
Old 12-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I'm not sure Groove has the kitchen anymore. His hard drive crashed and I don't think he was going to rebuild the kitchen for this ROM. It was sad to hear that he wasn't going to update this ROM again.
Nope, he doesn't, he lost it when his computer crashed. I was just saying 'IF' he 'HAD' released it, then we would have been able to pick and choose what's installed.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Damn, that really sucks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development