View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 01:27 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by elosogrande7076 View Post
Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knows how to make a shortcut or standalone item of the weather and program launcher. Im starting to get bad battery life and would like to try to not run SenseUI. I would like to be able to use the program launcher and or weather while still using the Today screen.....does anyone have an idea? Not sure if i should make a seperate thread on this since i am currently using this rom....thanks for the help guys.
I don't use Titanium often, but if that's what you mean by the Today screen the Showaco cab adds a weather tab to Titanium (If there's not one already, I can't remember) and the other cab also does that and further tweaks Titanium.

Don't know about a stand alone sense-like program launcher that runs w/out sense, sorry.
This post has been thanked 1 times.