PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 03:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111309

I just tested my contacts tab. Works fine. I'm running the previous ROM that was uploaded earlier today (before the minor update)
Old 11-14-2009, 03:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111309

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I just tested my contacts tab. Works fine. I'm running the previous ROM that was uploaded earlier today (before the minor update)
I'm running the same.

Though the Scotch is making me think I'm not......LMAO
Sad, at 34 I'm the only one up in the house(Three kids asleep as is the wifey) and all I can do is look for updates for a CELL PHONE....LOL I can't stop myself. Whats the world coming to?

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2009, 04:03 AM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide

Then I will assume the problem is the latest ROM and wait for another update.
Old 11-14-2009, 04:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robp23 View Post
I'm running the same.

Though the Scotch is making me think I'm not......LMAO
Sad, at 34 I'm the only one up in the house(Three kids asleep as is the wifey) and all I can do is look for updates for a CELL PHONE....LOL I can't stop myself. Whats the world coming to?
So far, from my report about the contact tab-
I restored the PIM via Sashimi and got nothing after a soft reset.
I then hard reset and restored via PIMBack up and still couldn't get the tab to work.
I tried to make a test contact but the tab didnt see that either.
I was able to look at the contacts via the contact program in the WM menu.
I flashed from a prior Indagroove ROM.
Hope that helps with some trouble shooting...

BTW- I'm not drunk but watching a DL'd episode of "V" premier while trying to troubleshoot a program on my cell phone. Who's the geek now?
Old 11-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
So far, from my report about the contact tab-
I restored the PIM via Sashimi and got nothing after a soft reset.
I then hard reset and restored via PIMBack up and still couldn't get the tab to work.
I tried to make a test contact but the tab didnt see that either.
I was able to look at the contacts via the contact program in the WM menu.
I flashed from a prior Indagroove ROM.
Hope that helps with some trouble shooting...

BTW- I'm not drunk but watching a DL'd episode of "V" premier while trying to troubleshoot a program on my cell phone. Who's the geek now?
LOL I wish the best for you. Maybe try to do a fresh install without using Sashimi. Just manually put your contacts in to see if Sashimi is at fault. And by the way the wifey and Myself love the new "V" loving it so far.
I'd say we are geeks in the same boat of life my friend! Carry on.

P.S. Im not drunk either.....just sipping the nector so to say. Can't get enough of the stuff. Though the canuaks make a mean drink as well...LOL Its my "down time" to say the such. I work 60+ hours a week. My down time is my friend.
I am sorry this part is off topic. Please, forgive for the fact that Im excited to have a outstanding working 2.5 rom. Though I cant but wonder why there are different outcomes for different users. Maybe we should all post what we are doing and narrow it down. Just a thought?

Edit: To say never mind the first part.

Last edited by robp23; 11-14-2009 at 04:20 AM.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:14 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDub0820 View Post
Just flashed this rom to give it a whirl, but it appears my "people" tab is broken? can't do anything from that tab ie; add favorite, menu or all people buttons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
Wow, I am glad I am not the only one with this problem. The whole Contact tab doesnt work for me either.
Fixed, and uploading new build now. It was not an issue in the initial release, but only in the update.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond/Pro/TP2

kski71 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
It does that sometimes in some locations. Where I am now, it's saying "California", but 1 mile down the road, it gives me the city name. I actually have more "my locations" available now than with manila 2.1.
thanks alot. Is new build up?
Old 11-14-2009, 08:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111409

Inda
Can you tell me if you were able to get the footprints app to work?
Old 11-14-2009, 08:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc6700 Touch pro now EVO 4G

tiburon2006 is becoming a great contributor
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111409

Okay saw it asked before but no answer I know landscape dose not work but when you turn sideway the pictures and music should go landscape put they don't in your rom 2) footprints tab doesn't show up or work put there are 2 in the start menu and one works one doesn't is it possible to add mp3 trimmer or I miss it in there
Old 11-14-2009, 09:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiburon2006 View Post
Okay saw it asked before but no answer I know landscape dose not work but when you turn sideway the pictures and music should go landscape put they don't in your rom 2) footprints tab doesn't show up or work put there are 2 in the start menu and one works one doesn't is it possible to add mp3 trimmer or I miss it in there

For me the non rotate in pictures is fine because it was slow anyway, and with slider in the way just didn't work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development