PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]11|25|09[blindcook] psyklone 0.25 Custom Manila 2.x (21877) to be continued

Using .25 on the manilla 2.1 and have had some issues with some games....but most things are working. I guess I may be one of the only ones whos mylocation is working and qgps. I have not had any issues with either so it may be cured with a Stock flashdance. Cleanram, both versions of opera work *favor 10* and no issues with ringtones. I guess the only issues are the previously stated issues so i am not gonna repeat and clog the thread.

One thing I did notice that I had and personal OCD issue with was checking the memory usage because of a memory leak i had.....tada.....no more leak!!! Tommy, whatever you did or didn't do for the issue to be resolved......THANK YOU. Battery on this is still superb!! Keep em coming bro!!!
Old 11-25-2009, 11:09 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [ROM]11|25|09[blindcook] psyklone 0.25 Custom Manila 2.x (21877) to be continued

lol, thats great to hear. it seems like the more roms i cook the more fixes we get and honestly i dont know how i fixed the 3 major bugs. maybe its just a good sense of flashing know-how that leads me in the right direction.

could u do me a favor and check all the games and pm me a list of the non functioning ones? also how is parlingo? it runs horrible on wvga for me so i want to take it out of psyklone unless it looks properly formatted for u guys.

also if u dont mind one more check could u please run 0.24 the exact same way u r running 0.25 (both 2.1 manila versions) and tell me what u think about mem leak? it may have been one of the apps i pulled from .25 to make room for the games, i suspect footprints since its a huge hog

btw the new ringtone is titled chime.wma, some of u may have heard it before lemme know if u like or not should i go back to crank ringtone

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

Ok, still on .25 manila 2.1 and can't get my location weather to work, weird. It worked perfectly on .15 and it seems to work in .25 for noobynoob. Damn finicky software, lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:45 PM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions

make sure you've ran quick gps and check if agps is enabled, i hear the my location is tied to agps so it might help also if u run ur carrier cab (download from dcd) and softreset since u are altel/verizon
Old 11-25-2009, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
lol, thats great to hear. it seems like the more roms i cook the more fixes we get and honestly i dont know how i fixed the 3 major bugs. maybe its just a good sense of flashing know-how that leads me in the right direction.

could u do me a favor and check all the games and pm me a list of the non functioning ones? also how is parlingo? it runs horrible on wvga for me so i want to take it out of psyklone unless it looks properly formatted for u guys.

also if u dont mind one more check could u please run 0.24 the exact same way u r running 0.25 (both 2.1 manila versions) and tell me what u think about mem leak? it may have been one of the apps i pulled from .25 to make room for the games, i suspect footprints since its a huge hog

btw the new ringtone is titled chime.wma, some of u may have heard it before lemme know if u like or not should i go back to crank ringtone
will do with the pm in a lil bit, So far i don't notice the mem leak but i think i may have an anomally with the flash.....ooppss, works for me. palringo works fine on the tp. A newer version is out 2.0. It can be pulled from the website so no biggie. Chime works fine here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro View Post
Ok, still on .25 manila 2.1 and can't get my location weather to work, weird. It worked perfectly on .15 and it seems to work in .25 for noobynoob. Damn finicky software, lol.
Try and flash back to stock HR and reflash back to .25 and HR. This is what i did and had to wait a bit for Customizations but voila....my location is working with no bumps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i was using .24 with sense. I had my phone charging and I trying to open the internet via manila. I had my phone landscape and it crashed. I soft reset but then I was stuck at bootscreen. Flashing back to stock now.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM]11|26|09[blindcook] psyklone 0.27 Custom Manila 2.x (21877) to be continued

Release_Touch_Pro
11/26/2009 04:58 PM 263,850,722 RAPHIMG.nbh

happy thanksgiving everyone
Old 11-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM]11|26|09[blindcook] psyklone 0.27 Custom Manila 2.x (21877) to be continued

for the sake of reporting bugs please note what version you are running, i will be naming each rom just with a different number (no more *.m.2.5 to confuse us all)

changelog 0.26
Code:
removed broken games
added most of the other stuff i took out
i forget what else i did
changelog 0.27
Code:
cooked in experimental manila 2.5 VGA 1920 port (should function better than the last test)
other apps remain the same as 0.26

please note there are still a few remaining bugs such as clock button in settings that remain (check 2nd post for full log), i still don't have a tp yet so i would love to see some screenshots of what 2.5 turns out like, does the glass dialer stick in 0.27?
also can someone please post a screenshot of the start menu and all the excess apps that aren't yet organized so i can fix this in the next build? thanks

Last edited by t0mmyr; 11-27-2009 at 01:10 AM.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

Sixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Downloading .27 now. Any reason why initial boot splash screen doesnt look like screen in first post. Mine just has 4 Lego Blocks as opposed to the nice fading windows look.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

Downloading .27 now, will report back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development