PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [ROM]11|26|09[blindcook] psyklone 0.27 Custom Manila 2.x (21877) to be continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 View Post
Downloading .27 now. Any reason why initial boot splash screen doesnt look like screen in first post. Mine just has 4 Lego Blocks as opposed to the nice fading windows look.
lol, thats the new Microsoft Retail Logo (also seen in the start button), it's supposed to look that way ...but i haven't flashed anything since .24 though so i hope its the right screen you're seeing

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM]11|26|09[blindcook] psyklone 0.27 Custom Manila 2.x (21877) to be continued

So far so good but still have to play around with this some more. 0.27 Manilla 2.1 seems to be much better in regards to the s2u2 launching when in other apps. Had an issue with not being able to slide to pick up a call. No issues so far now *fingers crossed* Will update later tonight. Like the start menu themes too. Kudos!!
Old 11-27-2009, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

.27 was still very buggy, in fact, after a couple of soft resets it refused to boot. I'm thinking sense 2.5 might need to wait on a test platform. .26 is excellent, as good as .25 but with all the extra stuff! My Location weather still isn't working for me, but I get the impression this is a very fickle app. Hell, I've only ever had it work once, when I first tested .15.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: alltel

boes505lb is a n00b

any idea in what build album and camera stopped working?
Old 11-27-2009, 09:54 PM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions

it stopped working?? have u tried 0.26?
Old 11-27-2009, 10:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: alltel

boes505lb is a n00b

yeah i tired it in .27 n the cam will take a picture an then go black. you have to soft reset. i have gone back to .15 seems to have the best build
Old 11-27-2009, 11:36 PM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

0.27 has manila 2.5 which has a lot of vga ported leo apps including album so its expected to be a bit buggy. 0.26 is the newest without manila 2.5 and should have the same base as 0.15 so i suggest everyone try 0.26
Old 11-27-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

Yeah, .26 is the shizzle so far. Someone else try it and see if my location weather works for you guys, it doesn't for me but I suspect it's not the rom for some reason.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff
Talking Re: [ROM]11|26|09[blindcook] psyklone 0.27 Custom Manila 2.x (21877) to be continued

I'm loving 0.26 (Staying away from M2.5) and Love it! Only 2 things I would like to mention. 1 - RSSHub still isn't fully finger friendly, you can scroll in the headings, but no finger scrolling in posts or side-to-side swipes for previous/next post. 2 - Barely worth mentioning is that in the My Location weather, it does not say where I am, I have seen other ROMs identify where I am instead of saying 'My Location', not a big deal, just an observation.
I'm sticking with this ROM for now, unless I get the itch to flash.

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 11-30-2009, 02:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Might I suggest using this as your welcomehead? I think it is still with the theme and a little more pleasing to the eye:

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development