PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (EnergyRom)
Carrier: Sprint

Ghaleon is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]11|17|09[cancelled] psyklone 0.23 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) the end

I'm fairly certain location services worked in 0.20, definitely did not work in 0.23
Old 11-24-2009, 06:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
does anyone remember what the last build the google geolocation (my location weather) service worked on? i'll try to base the new build off that in hopes it fixes itself because i don't know why it broke and that was always something big for me...

...so if my wife stops bugging me about thanksgiving dinner expect a new public test around 8-11pm pst tonite

heres a list of changes i plan
. sys to 21877
. few more games (lets not discuss the titles of the games here unless they are freeware )
. new or diff colored start menu folder icons
. opera 10beta (may cook 2 diff versions cuz i know itll break the manila internet tab shortcuts so ill try one with just opera 10 and another version with 9.5 and 10 copying over or additionaly to it and let u guys tell me what works best)
. cleanram 1.9.1
. update csdevctrl from 6.16 to 6.18 (sorry its a wm6.1 app that happens to work with 6.5, anyone know a 6.5 compatible app that does the same with low memory usage)
. 1 extra ringtone
. what else? (u got 6 hours for more requests)

also im not that big a fan of fingerkeyboard, its too confusing with all the options i gotta change and im pretty used to ezinput 2.x, it's snappy (i think) and fully funtional now even landscape, right? (except for pop up directional arrow buttons but tp has hard keys)
Sounds good to me...

Fingerboard is no big deal because I do like ezinput and yes it is snappy.

No big deal with the Opera 10.
I just didn't know if it could be done.

I'm trying a new lock screen prog called LockDevice v1.6....If it works well I can get back to you unless you have already tried it.

Thanks, Again t0mmy

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 11-24-2009, 06:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
does anyone remember what the last build the google geolocation (my location weather) service worked on? i'll try to base the new build off that in hopes it fixes itself because i don't know why it broke and that was always something big for me...

...so if my wife stops bugging me about thanksgiving dinner expect a new public test around 8-11pm pst tonite

heres a list of changes i plan
. sys to 21877
. few more games (lets not discuss the titles of the games here unless they are freeware )
. new or diff colored start menu folder icons
. opera 10beta (may cook 2 diff versions cuz i know itll break the manila internet tab shortcuts so ill try one with just opera 10 and another version with 9.5 and 10 copying over or additionaly to it and let u guys tell me what works best)
. cleanram 1.9.1
. update csdevctrl from 6.16 to 6.18 (sorry its a wm6.1 app that happens to work with 6.5, anyone know a 6.5 compatible app that does the same with low memory usage)
. 1 extra ringtone
. what else? (u got 6 hours for more requests)

also im not that big a fan of fingerkeyboard, its too confusing with all the options i gotta change and im pretty used to ezinput 2.x, it's snappy (i think) and fully funtional now even landscape, right? (except for pop up directional arrow buttons but tp has hard keys)
Will this be another PM sent link? If so, im in. Also interested in EZinput 2.1. Haven't tried it yet.
HTC Touch Pro... (raph800, Alltel) <for sale
Current: Droid Incredible
Old 11-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17289; U; en))

hey t0mmy,
I've been using that LockDevice v 1.6 for a couple of hours now and no problems as of yet.
It doesn't have as many options as cedevice ctrl but I think it is more user frendly.
Especially when disabling it.
I'm sorry I would send the file but I'm not by the comp right now.

Also I'm not sure if the memory is better or not.
Just thought you would like to know....
Old 11-24-2009, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

IIRC I skipped from .15 to the sense 2.5 test, to .23 so out of the ones I tried .15 had geolocation working, but that doesn't mean the other didn't. I'm up for anything man, I was really impressed right out the gate with .13 and .15 and I'm still using .23, so anything you try I will test.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:34 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamHill View Post
Will this be another PM sent link? If so, im in. Also interested in EZinput 2.1. Haven't tried it yet.
from now on since i don't have a tp (yet still waiting on a member to get back from trip) i'll make it available to the public, if you've used this rom then you've used ezinput 2.1, not much different than 2.0, but a big difference from 1.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post

hey t0mmy,
I've been using that LockDevice v 1.6 for a couple of hours now and no problems as of yet.
It doesn't have as many options as cedevice ctrl but I think it is more user frendly.
Especially when disabling it.
I'm sorry I would send the file but I'm not by the comp right now.

Also I'm not sure if the memory is better or not.
Just thought you would like to know....
cool, ill check that out when i get on my pc

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobynoob View Post
Games;
Spiderman toxic city
Sonic The hedgehog
DC's batman/superman
boomblox
wolverine
transformers...
*let me know if i may be of service*
noobynoob

Can you post a cab of sonic the hedgehog?

I won't get to the new rom for a while, I am supposed to be on vacation, and too much flashing can be hazardous to your marriage.

(Holy cow batman, that sure came out wrong. )
Old 11-25-2009, 12:36 AM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [ROM]11|17|09[on hold] psyklone 0.23 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) to be continued

Quote:
ok found the app, its in a cab form so i don't know whatll happen when i convert it to ext or if itll even work, plus i dont know if itll be enabled by default or whatnot so im gonna hold on cooking this in till i get a test device so i can pre-program the app, for now ill just update csdevtrl and hope it fixes odd bug

Last edited by t0mmyr; 11-25-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr
Quote:
ok found the app, its in a cab form so i don't know whatll happen when i convert it to ext or if itll even work, plus i dont know if itll be enabled by default or whatnot so im gonna hold on cooking this in till i get a test device so i can pre-program the app, for now ill just update csdevtrl and hope it fixes odd bug
Sounds like a plan.
Like I said I don't know if its just my phone or what...
Also addition the cedevice control would just shut off randomly and I would have to restart it.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:07 AM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM]11|17|09[on hold] psyklone 0.23 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) to be continued

whos hungry?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development