PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 11:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]11|11|09[alpha] psyklone 0.15 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) pm 4 private test

Been running the ROM for a couple hours now and really liking it, a little ugly when setting up email accounts in landscape, but not a big deal. I love the trippy effect of the customizations screen psyki/not psyki/psyki/not psyki...
Seems to be ready for beta to me.
Thanks

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 11-14-2009, 11:58 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [ROM]11|11|09[alpha] psyklone 0.15 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) pm 4 private test

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
DomSim posted a fix for some of the icons for this taskbar over at XDA. Check it out here. At least I can see the text icon appears correctly...
thanks but i tried the cab, tried copying the dll to my windows dir and everything and it doesnt do anything for me, i think its a fix for the gsm version, we already have a text icon (slightly different) that works, i havent had a problem with that icon, theres also a seperate icon for new mail (not shown in this screenshot)

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work

Assuming since you used Psyki's kitchen the windows alarm does work but you have to set the alarm sound in start/settings/ sounds and notifications/reminders....

I did a little tinkering around to find that out...I/m 99% sure that was the only thing i did to make it set to paticular sound...
obviously you still have to set the time and turn the alarm on in the alarm menu....

Since most roms normally have "soft" as the default it seems to be completely broken because soft is a quick low sounded alarm...
IDK if that will help find the solution in the long run...
I/m gonna post that in Psyki/s final thread once i get time plus pm him to see if he has any input of why that is....

Sounds like ppl r liking ur rom so far Tommyr, excellent job...
I/ve tried messing with the kitchen but i havnt really liked my results....lol

if you want to send me a link to your alpha via pm, i/ll give it a whirl....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:15 AM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Thanks MinLo, I always change my sounds & notifications and if I get my butt outta bed and go down to my pc I may start working on 0.16 build, eventually I do plan on cooking in the settings I use for my sounds/notifications, but which one is it that controls the alarm? Is it the reminder notification? I always set that to BEEPS which is really loud and clear, but that only goes off when my calendar appointments show up, I've never seen an option for "alarm" except within the clock...alarms setting when u click the little speaker to choose a different sound
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This is really smooth. I like some of the fixes you have done, as well as the look and feel. I almost feel disloyal to psyke. If we contribute, are you going to run away to TP2 land on us too.
(only kidding Psyke).

Great work
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
Thanks MinLo, I always change my sounds & notifications and if I get my butt outta bed and go down to my pc I may start working on 0.16 build, eventually I do plan on cooking in the settings I use for my sounds/notifications, but which one is it that controls the alarm? Is it the reminder notification? I always set that to BEEPS which is really loud and clear, but that only goes off when my calendar appointments show up, I've never seen an option for "alarm" except within the clock...alarms setting when u click the little speaker to choose a different sound
Yep the reminder one in sounds and notifications
I havnt tried your rom yet but in Psyki/s final build, I just tested 2 double check...
I used the 'snooze' sound and the alarm went off....
Maybe something is mapped wrong when he built the rom/kitchen....
I/ve never had the issue with his prior roms and now the clock/alarms button in settings isnt working as noted by many so i/m thinking mayb those two probs our interconnected.......
But I have minimal knowledge so IDK....LOL
Old 11-15-2009, 04:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep

AHHHHH!! First real issue. Maybe I should have posted a long time ago on the psyke forum since this has been a long term problem with his rom. (if I have missed a fix on this one PLEASE tell me)

Anyway its a lumos issue. If you take a picture and try to send it to your e-mail or MMS the screen darkens and and if you are outside you cant see to send. The work around has been to take a pic, shut down the camera, open the pic and send from there or insert into MMS or email. Or you can just turn off lumos at the expense of your battery.

I fixed this on the last rom by using the kitchen to take lumos out of the rom, then manually install later. Not a deal breaker cause I really like what you have done here.

On the good side, you have put some great programs in here. The kid love bubble rap and I use wunder radio every day and of course Tellme is great.

Here's some games you might want to include in upcoming additions. They all work fine (I know because my kids told me so)
Attached Files
File Type: cab PocketUno_v.1.61.cab (1.25 MB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab TheOregonTrail.CAB (1.80 MB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab NFS_Undercover.cab (3.85 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by swlaraut; 11-15-2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Updated
Old 11-15-2009, 04:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
This is really smooth. I like some of the fixes you have done, as well as the look and feel. I almost feel disloyal to psyke. If we contribute, are you going to run away to TP2 land on us too.
(only kidding Psyke).

Great work
First of all I support t0mmyr and anyone who wants to use my kitchen for personal or public use 100%, you should go thank every one of t0mmyr's posts right now! No issues of loyalty here except to quality roms That said I haven't run off to TP2 land at all, just look in that forum and you'll see I haven't made a single post. Good things are still coming in both TP and TP2 world though, I assue you

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
First of all I support t0mmyr and anyone who wants to use my kitchen for personal or public use 100%, you should go thank every one of t0mmyr's posts right now! No issues of loyalty here except to quality roms That said I haven't run off to TP2 land at all, just look in that forum and you'll see I haven't made a single post. Good things are still coming in both TP and TP2 world though, I assue you
Wow, so may roms so little time

Just thanked t0mmyr on every post. Now to your thread, but I will have to pace myself, I don't think my finger can hold out that long.

Last edited by swlaraut; 11-15-2009 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Update
Old 11-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
AHHHHH!! First real issue. Maybe I should have posted a long time ago on the psyke forum since this has been a long term problem with his rom. (if I have missed a fix on this one PLEASE tell me)

Anyway its a lumos issue. If you take a picture and try to send it to your e-mail or MMS the screen darkens and and if you are outside you cant see to send. The work around has been to take a pic, shut down the camera, open the pic and send from there or insert into MMS or email. Or you can just turn off lumos at the expense of your battery.

I fixed this on the last rom by using the kitchen to take lumos out of the rom, then manually install later. Not a deal breaker cause I really like what you have done here.

On the good side, you have put some great programs in here. The kid love bubble rap and I use wunder radio every day and of course Tellme is great.

Here's some games you might want to include in upcoming additions. They all work fine (I know because my kids told me so)
i suppose i could try to install lumos via cab during customization, it might make flashing a bit longer than having it already cooked in but if this fixes the problem then its worth it
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development