PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]11|11|09[alpha] psyklone 0.15 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) pm 4 private test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro View Post
I've seen this in several roms, just turn the screen back on, hit the end key a time or two and then turn the screen back off and all lights should go out this time.
Yep, seen this on several ROMS, even on my old Mogul. I just mash the power and press the middle part of the directional pad and hit power again.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: droid
Carrier: vzw

bigwally is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM]11|11|09[alpha] psyklone 0.15 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) pm 4 private test

Quote:
Originally Posted by danwanna View Post
Does anyone know how to fix the issue where the backlight stays on for the four hard buttons when you turn the phone off? I did some searching and couldn't find anything related to this in the forums.
I believe this problem is caused by Lumos. I was having the same problem but I turned Lumos off and haven't had it happen since. You can always just wait a few seconds before turning off the screen and they will go off on their own.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (EnergyRom)

Ghaleon is just getting started

To be honest, I have never used "Groovefish" before, but I don't think it's working correctly in the 0.15 build.

I typed in a song name in the box that comes up when opening it and hit enter, it then proceeded to churn away draining the battery impressively for 20 min or so til I looked at it again and saw it still searching with some timeout messages in the debug log.

Granted, it's entirely possible I just don't know what I'm doing and used it incorrectly =)
Old 11-13-2009, 01:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I am not testing your rom right now so I do not know if you have or planning to use the dusk lockscreen that can be found at xda. I have tested it out on the rom I am using now and it is beautiful! If you are interested you can take a look:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=530981
Old 11-13-2009, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

Ok, finally got my phone to roam, it's still the blinking wifi icon .
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro View Post
Ok, finally got my phone to roam, it's still the blinking wifi icon .
I guess that answers my question I posted back on page six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Hey t0mmy are those the Bilbobrian task bar icons? If so, are you able to see the correct text icon as well as the correct roaming icon in this ROM?
Old 11-13-2009, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

Sixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Same trouble here with Groovefish and Wifi Icon. System wise,this is the most stable ROM I have ever used beside Psyki's Final ..Heeheeee....Good Work !
Old 11-13-2009, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Yeah, he thought he had it fixed but he doesn't roam in his area, and for some reason I actually get better signal with this rom so it took awhile for me to test it, lol. I usually roam when out on the smoke deck at work about 50% of the time, but I had to go into the restroom on the far stall and hold the phone near the floor to get it to roam, lol!
Old 11-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

danwanna is a n00b

Has anyone reported the issue with the Camera shortcut not launching the camera? I just deleted the one that was there and created a new one and all is well.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
DomSim posted a fix for some of the icons for this taskbar over at XDA. Check it out here. At least I can see the text icon appears correctly...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development