PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 06:11 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [ROM]11|9|09[alpha] psyklone 0.13 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) pm 4 private test

i can't say for sure cuz i don't have any other provider, but untested i can say it works on all cdma couriers*

*except verizon atm

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM]11|9|09[alpha] psyklone 0.13 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) pm 4 private test

Aight.
HTC Touch Pro... (raph800, Alltel) <for sale
Current: Droid Incredible
Old 11-11-2009, 06:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

statik is just getting started

i luv ur black taskbar anyway we can get a cab for that?
Old 11-11-2009, 08:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Use to be TP , now its E-V-O

jacker is keeping up the good workjacker is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jacker
Re: [ROM]11/9/09[alpha] psyklone 0.1.3 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) all testers now welc

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
can one of the testers confirm send/receive mms is broke? i cant get or send any pics but i think i know where i broke it, new build tonigh

p.s. regarding wm lock, when u have a message instead of unlocking it by slide like normal tap the icon, then slide one of the new sliders that pops open and itll take u right to it, thats so awesome

Yeah , the tm slider is cool. Gotta admit that.

MMS , there are problems as you already know. Going to that screen I posted earlier it won't let you send mms. Just text. When you go to the box insert photo it takes you to videos. And even though I have photos on my SC it won't let me add.

Now then , If I reply to a standard sms with a mms and manually do the insert you get a message : Cannot recognize one or more recipients or the address is not valid. Would you like to send the mesage anyway?

Put yes of course and get : outlook email imap4 and pop3 email accounts cannnot be used to send text messages.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (EnergyRom)

Ghaleon is just getting started

The ROM is looking good so far, I have been using it for my normal mix of browsing, ad2p/avrcp music playing in my car, TomTom, and exchange email. Everything is going well, I have yet to come across any bugs that impede my regular use of the phone. You even fixed the minor little issue I had in Psyki Final! (the bluetooth icon in the taskbar)

I'm looking forward to your future work =)
Old 11-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM]11/9/09[alpha] psyklone 0.1.3 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) all testers now welc

Quote:
all ## dialer codes work with this new dialer

there is only 1 internet connection for this rom, a standard EVDO. there is not a phone as modem connection as an option and all the reg hacks to hide PAM are already cooked in so u should have no worries
Awesome.... can't wait to test it out. I'll keep checking back for the link.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

danwanna is a n00b
Re: [ROM]11|11|09[alpha] psyklone 0.15 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) pm 4 private test

Hey t0mmyr, I'm a serial flasher that would love to do some beta testing for you. I am on US Cellular if you are looking for other CDMA carriers to test with.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Re: [ROM]11|11|09[alpha] psyklone 0.15 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) pm 4 private test

Hey t0mmy are those the Bilbobrian task bar icons? If so, are you able to see the correct text icon as well as the correct roaming icon in this ROM?
Old 11-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
i could use a tasteful custom glass psshutxp skin, still wm/htc/glass looking if u get what im going for
I'd be glad to. Any color preference? Any other Ideas or input just p.m. me.

p.s. it may take a little while. I've been pretty busy lately.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>

Last edited by twisteddan; 11-11-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

update to my testers:

sorry guys but my uploads keeping failing and i have to head out to work, i will fix the upload tonight, hang tite and disregard the last PM i sent u all

Quote:
psyklone.a.0.15.rar
165.69MB
Failure

psyklone.a.013vz.dynamic.rar
171.8MB
Failure

psyklone.a.013vz.rar
171.8MB
Failure

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development