PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 07:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

krazykarl7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down Re: EmpiROM - Featuring TellMe & WM6.5.1 - Fast, Stable, Sleek. For Touch Pro.

Has anyone had trouble getting TF3D Config to work on EmpiROM? I am using a CDMA TouchPro on Sprint. I get an exception whenever I try to run TF3D Config. I have tried all of the usual fixes for this issue (NetCF 3.5, registry fix, delete tweaks.xml file, use a modified tweaks.xml file, installed from a cab with a modified tweaks file, etc.) and none of this has worked. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this or if anyone has an updated version (did v1.0 ever get released?). Thanks!
Old 11-20-2009, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

signothefish is keeping up the good worksignothefish is keeping up the good work
Re: EmpiROM - Featuring TellMe & WM6.5.1 - Fast, Stable, Sleek. For Touch Pro.

Absolutely enjoying this ROM, Josh. Coming from MightyRom and upgrading to yours is a HUGE leap. This is definitely my favorite so far. Keep up the excellent work.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

man where is Josh, I came from SSS ROM because the OP stopped coming in and answering questions or making any updates in over a month, hope that doesn't happen with this ROM.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:49 PM
N00b

Prez is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
man where is Josh, I came from SSS ROM because the OP stopped coming in and answering questions or making any updates in over a month, hope that doesn't happen with this ROM.
I did the exact same thing but, unfortunately, it appears this rom has been abandoned too. Way too soon. =( Personally, I hope he is ok.

Oh well, maybe I'll keep it for awhile or try another one since I am not getting the same battery life as others even after using the tweaks in the folder.

Old 11-20-2009, 03:11 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

I had a problem with starting Touch Flo, i hard reset it and work fine for a few hours then touch flo did not launch again, so i flash indagroove's for now.

Old 11-21-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800 HTC Touch Pro

RaydogPR is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to RaydogPR

I have been on this rom for over a week now and Im totally impressed, I dont have to soft reset anymore, battery life is amazing, nice speed and has cool aps. Thanxs
Old 11-22-2009, 04:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

signothefish is keeping up the good worksignothefish is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prez View Post
I did the exact same thing but, unfortunately, it appears this rom has been abandoned too. Way too soon. =( Personally, I hope he is ok.
I'm not trying to be funny here, just asking an honest question... after an OP's last post, without any explanation, how many days is the average amount of time before you can conclude a ROM has been abandoned?
Old 11-22-2009, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Solver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuff

I think he was probably put out by all the bickering. Shame, because I have been on this rom since day one and have really enjoyed it.

Thanks for the great rom, Josh.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:57 PM
N00b
Carrier: Cellular South

[SP]JESTER is a n00b

we demand a update! haha. or at least give us the files so we can fix it ourselves. Just gotta fix that Manilla text crap and a few little tweaks and it would be perfecto
Old 11-23-2009, 12:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

ehanhan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by signothefish View Post
I'm not trying to be funny here, just asking an honest question... after an OP's last post, without any explanation, how many days is the average amount of time before you can conclude a ROM has been abandoned?
More than 2 weeks lolol

It hasnt been that long in real time. In internet forum time 2 weeks without a peep is an eternity i understand but there are all kinds of reasons for him to not be replying and abandoning the project is 1000 down the list

This Rom is too good to just be abandoned. I doubt he just threw it together when you look at the speed and stability. There is always a chance i just think Josh is busy with other projects and will return soon.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
empirom, rom, tellme, touch pro, windows mobile 6.5