PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 09:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Smile Re: ._. RSTG Roms - Spb MobileShell 3.5 (WM6.5) 21869_4.01 .-. 10/31/09

It worked. Tried Sling Player, Skyfire and are working. Working on pandora now.=D>
Old 10-31-2009, 09:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Talking Re: ._. RSTG Roms - Spb MobileShell 3.5 (WM6.5) 21869_4.01 .-. 10/31/09

Live Media GPS and GeoCast viewer working too...=D>
Old 10-31-2009, 10:35 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn
Re: ._. RSTG Roms - Spb MobileShell 3.5 (WM6.5) 21869_4.01 .-. 10/31/09

Cool ROM.. something totally different.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started

Pretty neat! Like it so far.

But what do I need to change to get my internet speed (via tethering to my pc) back to normal. With stock or mightyrom I usually get 1.24mb/sec speed, but with this one and 3 others I get .39 down on average.

Just wondering. Thanks!
HTC Touch Pro... (raph800, Alltel) <for sale
Current: Droid Incredible
Old 11-01-2009, 07:04 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamHill View Post
Pretty neat! Like it so far.

But what do I need to change to get my internet speed (via tethering to my pc) back to normal. With stock or mightyrom I usually get 1.24mb/sec speed, but with this one and 3 others I get .39 down on average.

Just wondering. Thanks!
Glad you like it! And this rom is "different", in a good way!

I haven't tweaked the internet speed yet. This rom is build with Sprint in mind, and most others are for the masses... I can build one for a "Generic" carrier and have it up within the hour for you to try.

This is also build with calkulin's kitchen and I've left all tweaks intact. Try the options at StartMenu-Programs-System Tools, There are all the .cabs for battery and other speed options there until I get the other version up.

Old 11-01-2009, 07:18 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Here is a generic version to try. This won't be updated as often but is a Non-Sprint version.

MS35.02rstg_Raph_v21869G.02
WindowsMobile v6.5 21859
(build release post 1 - Updated 11/1/09)
(Calkulin's Visual kitchen - Generic Carrier Version)

And some other minor StartMenu tweaking is included as well, but no other changes...
Old 11-01-2009, 08:36 AM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

ROM is different in a good way for sure. I really like everything that was cooked in.
ROM has a lot of tweaks and applications that let you customize your own user interface, cooked in and placed in very user friendly folders. MS3.5 seems more stable and responsive than TF2.1. MS3.5 is highly customizable and has all the same features and more than TF2.1. The stability of this ROM is great and runs at a cool 39% load on initial boot. ROM out of the box is ready for use with MMS. Quick menu is nice and if you touch the words of start you get the 6.5 menu (very handy). Overall this is a great ROM with a feature rich load of applications for productivity already built in.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Here is a generic version to try. This won't be updated as often but is a Non-Sprint version.

MS35.02rstg_Raph_v21869G.02
WindowsMobile v6.5 21859
(build release post 1 - Updated 11/1/09)
(Calkulin's Visual kitchen - Generic Carrier Version)

And some other minor StartMenu tweaking is included as well, but no other changes...
Cool!
Working on it now.

Another thing, and this is just me personally, but is there any way to get the old "T9 phone" keypad on these newer ROMs? Reason I ask is the lil keyboards are hard on my fingers and im used to that number pad rather than sliding the phone open.

No big deal just wondering.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Talking Re: ._. RSTG Roms - Spb MobileShell 3.5 (WM6.5) 21869_4.01 .-. 10/31/09

Adding the TP for the keyboard is real nice. Tried different downloads for "Pandora" no luck . Any chance for a future opdate???
Old 11-01-2009, 08:14 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamHill View Post
Cool!
Working on it now.

Another thing, and this is just me personally, but is there any way to get the old "T9 phone" keypad on these newer ROMs? Reason I ask is the lil keyboards are hard on my fingers and im used to that number pad rather than sliding the phone open.

No big deal just wondering.
You can delete that. I use SipChange cause I prefer that one. Just delete \windows\startup\sipchange.lnk. I will be updating to that "older" keyboard tonight however...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Adding the TP for the keyboard is real nice. Tried different downloads for "Pandora" no luck . Any chance for a future opdate???
Yes, my braid is somewhat fixed, I can do updates now! One will be coming out tonight...Check Post #2...Just gotta test it quick like.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development