View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 07:04 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ._. RSTG Roms - Spb MobileShell 3.5 (WM6.5) 21869_4.01 .-. 10/31/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamHill View Post
Pretty neat! Like it so far.

But what do I need to change to get my internet speed (via tethering to my pc) back to normal. With stock or mightyrom I usually get 1.24mb/sec speed, but with this one and 3 others I get .39 down on average.

Just wondering. Thanks!
Glad you like it! And this rom is "different", in a good way!

I haven't tweaked the internet speed yet. This rom is build with Sprint in mind, and most others are for the masses... I can build one for a "Generic" carrier and have it up within the hour for you to try.

This is also build with calkulin's kitchen and I've left all tweaks intact. Try the options at StartMenu-Programs-System Tools, There are all the .cabs for battery and other speed options there until I get the other version up.