PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 08:37 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: New sprint oem rom!!

Indeed, so far so good. Minimal usage for today as far as phone calls and nets but tons of soft resets, installs and ihst. It seems that the combo of radio,tweaks is helping out the batty which is all I really care about. I am all optimistic and recommend this upgrade.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I CALLED SPRINT AND THE NEXT UPDATE WILL INDEED BE WM 6.5. This was just a Maintenance Release hence the MR.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:50 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Until then, it is all good. Maybe a Christmas present...lol
Old 09-26-2009, 09:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work

I wouldn't believe what any Sprint rep tells you until it's triple-verified from other sources. I'd be really shocked if we ever get an official WM6.5 ROM on these phones.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

yea TP 1 isn't 6.5 upgradable according to the windows requirement list. If it comes that would rock but I doubt it...
Old 09-26-2009, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

spectheintro is keeping up the good workspectheintro is keeping up the good work
Re: New OEM Sprint rom V. 2.01.651.6

Any chefs think they'll integrate the TouchFlo improvements? I loaded this ROM and it's really quite smooth. (Base RAM usage upon startup is only 28%, which is a HUGE improvement over the release ROM.)
Old 09-26-2009, 09:43 PM
DaFlowMaster

it truly doesnt matter at this point as long as our devices are performing well. A TP2 and 6.5 later maybe in store , but for now I am set with this.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

regression is keeping up the good workregression is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagual View Post
It'd be really good to get it back, because it's dumb that if you have to go to the home screen after launching the browser you can't just get it back the old way. Instead what you end up doing is relaunching it and opening another tab (assuming any are left).
Exactly. Hopefully someone finds a registry entry (if one exists) to enable Opera to be displayed as a running task. That is the only thing I don't like about the new ROM.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by regression View Post
Exactly. Hopefully someone finds a registry entry (if one exists) to enable Opera to be displayed as a running task. That is the only thing I don't like about the new ROM.
Can someone test this out and see if it works for the TP1?
Quote:
“HKCU\Software\HTC\TaskManager\ExclusiveList\Sys tem” and delete "Opera9.exe."
Old 09-26-2009, 11:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

regression is keeping up the good workregression is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
Can someone test this out and see if it works for the TP1?
I just looked on my TP1 and Opera9.exe is not listed in that folder....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development