PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 08:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
New ROM coming tonight???

tsp
Actually, I was planning on it. But instead it will be today, there were last minute fixes and then I had to go do real life stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I doubt it.
Today you all will have a new rom running 23509
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_omega View Post
excellent job! very nice of you , and your kitchen. cheers!

I would also like to report a few little bugs:

- text sms Forwarding : can NOT pick up a number from contact to ‘To:’
- ONLY 6 shortcut can be added to HOME scroll down page?
- when adding a shortcut to HOME scroll down page, the LAST two program can NOT be selected.
- start menu shortcuts : people ,htc music, htc calendar NOT being removed.
- setting -> system -> TWO power.lnk
- ROM date : 06/23/09 ?
I never have updated the ROM date, that is the date on the kernel (os.nb.payload to be specific). If I ever brand my kernel the date will be updated too, but so far I have made no kernel mods that deserve any branding
there are some hacks to get more than 6 home shortcuts, but they bring instability (same with the programs tab).todays release all 6 icons work fine
I know there are two power links that is the last thing that needs to be fixed before today's 23509 release.
Also in todays release all the manila shortcuts are correctly deleted, its because 2.5.1920 added the shortcuts upon manila start, 2.5.2921 seems not to
texting - just enter the persons last name and then go to compose, it will find it. today's release will have a working add recipient dialog.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Sixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Hey Raid , do you know where I can read about latests build changes/fixes . I would like to know before i re-flash my 28002... Thanks for the Excellent work !!
Old 11-24-2009, 11:23 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

New ROM coming today.

Release Notes:
  • CE OS 5.2_4507_23509.5.5.0
  • 24MB pagepool
  • No more slow sunny animation on home screen
  • Opera 9.7 with working internet tab
  • Fully working home tab (program shortcuts)
  • SMS add recipient dialog works
  • SMS recipient auto-complete name - enter last name and compose, it will find the phone number
  • True transparent manila slider
  • One video out control panel item
  • Still RZ-fast, as you have come to expect
There may or may not be more, I am working a few more tweaks. the double power icons is kicking my ass...

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

which is more recent 23509 or 23612?
Old 11-24-2009, 12:09 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
which is more recent 23509 or 23612?
23612: Windows CE: 5.2 Build 4558 (November 10, 2009. 18:58:21)
23509: Windows CE: 5.2 Build 4507 (November 12, 2009 18:12:16)
28002: Windows CE: 5.2 Build 5002 (November 17, 2009 15:50:13)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

chisox13 is a n00b

Has anyone else noticed that all the contacts are missing when you try to add people to a Group under the All People>Groups tab,
Old 11-24-2009, 12:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

Sixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Great news !!! I hope you can fix the 16 button shortcut option without instabilities. I assign my fav contacts and programs to those, to eliminate the extra manilla tabs.

Last edited by Sixfoota21; 11-24-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
New ROM coming today.

Release Notes:
  • CE OS 5.2_4507_23509.5.5.0
  • 24MB pagepool
  • No more slow sunny animation on home screen
  • Opera 9.7 with working internet tab
  • Fully working home tab (program shortcuts)
  • SMS add recipient dialog works
  • SMS recipient auto-complete name - enter last name and compose, it will find the phone number
  • True transparent manila slider
  • One video out control panel item
  • Still RZ-fast, as you have come to expect
There may or may not be more, I am working a few more tweaks. the double power icons is kicking my ass...

Is the true transparent slider the same one that has been in your kitchen, but w/the position fix or is it a different slider completely?

I saw something about the sunny weather animation in the last night's kitchen. It's already in there right?

Full working home tab as in no extra quick-links, just the usual six that work without screwing w/anything else; or is it something new?

I just built 3 ROMs this morning w/different builds, but I just noticed you have Opera working on the internet tab. That's definitely worth re-downloading tomorrow.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Is the true transparent slider the same one that has been in your kitchen, but w/the position fix or is it a different slider completely?

I saw something about the sunny weather animation in the last night's kitchen. It's already in there right?

Full working home tab as in no extra quick-links, just the usual six that work without screwing w/anything else; or is it something new?

I just built 3 ROMs this morning w/different builds, but I just noticed you have Opera working on the internet tab. That's definitely worth re-downloading tomorrow.
I'm guessing it's the transparent slider posted by C07 here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97345
No overlap or anything, and it works perfectly =)

Built a rom with the kitchen last night using 23509, which was faster/more stable than 23612. Running really well, and I like that the Internet tab works

Great job RZ!

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 11-24-2009, 01:29 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisox13 View Post
Has anyone else noticed that all the contacts are missing when you try to add people to a Group under the All People>Groups tab,
this is a problem with contact picker. I do not have a solution for it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development