PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 02:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 16<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
It is just a reg setting to get it hidden, also in the 23071 build it doesnt work, the taskbar covers it, looks like we might have to switch to showcase, i also read somewhere if you tap the clock, then tap it again taskmanager should show up
badx! nice to see you around... I have many questions on 23071, like why does it suck so much. but after you get past that, how does it run? (I cant get past the suckage)
Old 10-16-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
i can confirm double tapping the clock shows the taskmanager i never knew that.
Not on mine...
Old 10-16-2009, 02:57 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Not on mine...
it will in the bugfix bugfix release (lol) I suck at manila... but I have fixed all the problems and am working on adding the real task manager to it now. the bugfix bugfix will also be slightly faster than the original bugfix release
Old 10-16-2009, 03:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
it will in the bugfix bugfix release (lol) I suck at manila... but I have fixed all the problems and am working on adding the real task manager to it now.
LOL! Being a manila enthusiast I really appreciate all the work you're doing on the manila side of things.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:14 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

looking forward to your bugfix bugfix manila 23069 rz!

totally appreciate your dedication to this...it seems like every waking moment you're updating =D

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 10-16-2009, 03:19 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
looking forward to your bugfix bugfix manila 23069 rz!

totally appreciate your dedication to this...it seems like every waking moment you're updating =D
I am not going to be doing much this weekend (moving) so I'm fitting in as much as I can, I have a problem.. lol
Old 10-16-2009, 03:21 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

i still feel kind of bad making raid re-cook his whole rom but if he enjoys it i guess i gave him something to do this weekend
Old 10-16-2009, 03:27 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
i still feel kind of bad making raid re-cook his whole rom but if he enjoys it i guess i gave him something to do this weekend

no worries man, its what I do for fun. what I meant was I will have little time to cook tonight/this weekend so I am squeezing in all I can today. I got all issues fixed, now I am working on making my old task manager work on 6.5.1...
Old 10-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
I am not going to be doing much this weekend (moving) so I'm fitting in as much as I can, I have a problem.. lol
Quote:
linuxangel, for being my wife and allowing me time to put this stuff together

i love how your significant other approves of your hobby

i flash my phone so much, my gf complains that she can't call me when i'm doing so
Old 10-16-2009, 03:52 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
i love how your significant other approves of your hobby

i flash my phone so much, my gf complains that she can't call me when i'm doing so

well except for that one time she threw my TP's in the garbage...
but to be fair I deserved it, it was her birthday and I was supposed to be baking a cake, not a rom.

Last edited by raidzero; 10-16-2009 at 03:59 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development