PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 02:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
When the four packages are removed from the sys sashimi will pop up saying it is not valid or signed.
As soon as the packages are added back the problem goes away and sashimi will run without error.

I have to add I am using VK but the principle should be the same.
in my kitchen open up your sashimi executable with depends.exe, to learn what its dependencies are and then make an EXT with the modules/files from the sys that it is looking for. I will do it for you if you post your sashimi package with dll's and exes in it

edit: where do you download sashimi? I am not successful in my search

Last edited by raidzero; 01-27-2010 at 02:42 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:09 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
in my kitchen open up your sashimi executable with depends.exe, to learn what its dependencies are and then make an EXT with the modules/files from the sys that it is looking for. I will do it for you if you post your sashimi package with dll's and exes in it

edit: where do you download sashimi? I am not successful in my search
http://www.winmo-experts.com/
Old 01-27-2010, 04:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
bleh I was not looking to have to register anywhere.. lol
Old 01-27-2010, 06:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

new S2U2 out today.

http://www.ac-s2.com/
Old 01-27-2010, 07:33 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
bleh I was not looking to have to register anywhere.. lol
Yeah I know.
They have always made us register to dl. LOL
Old 01-27-2010, 10:09 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Hey Lat here's my Phone settings screen using PyroRob's Dialer. Is your's like this?
The dialer is great! Thanks for letting me know about it once again!

Old 01-28-2010, 04:17 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Hey Lat here's my Phone settings screen using PyroRob's Dialer. Is your's like this?
The dialer is great! Thanks for letting me know about it once again!
whoa, cool. haha, i never noticed that settings menu until just now

glad you like it as much as i do!

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 01-28-2010, 09:06 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
whoa, cool. haha, i never noticed that settings menu until just now

glad you like it as much as i do!
lol, I wasn't saying that I like the settings menu, although I can live w/it. I don't think it's supposed to be like that. If yours does it to, then at least I know it's not something I've done in my kitchen. There's probably talk about it in that thread I guess. I haven't read through much of it yet.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
lol, I wasn't saying that I like the settings menu, although I can live w/it. I don't think it's supposed to be like that. If yours does it to, then at least I know it's not something I've done in my kitchen. There's probably talk about it in that thread I guess. I haven't read through much of it yet.
haha. i was trying to say that i'm glad you like the dialer =P

yeah, it's been pretty flawless for me thus far. i'm probably not gonna touch that settings menu though
Old 01-30-2010, 12:24 PM
VIP Member

There's a new Rescoe file explore out that I want to try and cook in, but I can't find the one that's already in the kitchen. Anyone know where it's at?

Also, Does anyone know what the file I've posted does exactly. It's located int EXT\Baseline\01_System\RZ_HTC_apps\files if your kitchen still looks that or hopefully a backup kitchen if not. I'm wondering if it has anything to do w/my troubles in using Amarullz's messaging client. For example when trying Amarullz messaging client I didn't use any sort of HTC Messaging disabler because I simply did not have the HTC Messaging files being cooked in. Should I remove this file? I have made a ROM without it and normal sms and email seems to be working fine. Is there a tie to this file and trying to use a different messaging agent?
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCMessage.zip (7.7 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 01-30-2010 at 01:24 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development