PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 01:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23031 and 23017 (8/20/09) {UC}

well i got 23033 up and running but am gonna wait till tomorrow as da_g may have a leaked 23034 which doesnt have duplicate start menu icons. ill get it ported and built asap. probably change it to the main rom and move 23017 to the third post for people who are not ready to move to the new ui yet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
maybe new build tonight or tomorrow. big changes, apparently start menu has been moved to the bottom! building and testing now!
Kool..Can't wait to see the changes!

Tp
Old 08-22-2009, 02:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro Pcs

Vol22002 is becoming a great contributor

Domsim Hi I have a question, is this program (in the screen shot below) built in to the 23031 build? What is it called. By the way I like this rom. Thanks for all of your hard work that you put into it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (7.7 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Vol22002; 08-22-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

it is taskfacade and it is in all my builds
Old 08-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23034 New UI Changes (8/22/09) {UC}

check out updates in first post! 23034 is uploading!
Old 08-22-2009, 06:52 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

I am glad somebody grew some and is posting the newest SYS... I like living bleeding edge... I used 21159 for poops sake I'll be flashing 23034 as soon as its uploaded.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:58 PM
The Hibster

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community

Downloading!
Old 08-22-2009, 07:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
Downloading!
whoa! you posted that you were downloading like half a second after i posted it lmao!
Old 08-22-2009, 07:01 PM
The Hibster

Thats how I roll
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

DJCaSpER is becoming a great contributor

i really have to say this is a vary nice rom. all of the skins for everything look great. unlike the starrom 2.0 how the opra link on the today screen didn't work it works great on this rom . plus he has added a couple more tabs for IE and other things. im still running through everything he has packed in this rom. right now im running wifi router he has build into the rom and it runs great and vary fast compared to usb internet sharing. after flash i was unpacking my stuff i use apps and other things, dam u know what when i was unpacking pimbackup it took 40 mins none stop just to unpack everything.. lol.. that was frustrating it took so long but i have so much stuff lol. why i was doing everything i had the media player running the hole time and i have to say the bat life is good not the best but vary good. i think i may have to tweak it a lil more then what he has done because the way i use my phone what he did wont cute it.... don't get me wronge i had to do the same thing with the starrom 2.0.. also all the icons in the start menu work..

ok now the texting problem that was stated about locking up does not happen i have been texting and closing it with no problems.

1.start up takes a lil long. well it it's ok for me but most people don't like that.
2.it has icontacts. it has all my calls in the call log but when i added all my contacts they r not there. i'm going to try to uninstall it and put atcontacts and see if that fixs the problem. just not sure whats going on because all the names r in the call log and when my wife called it shows her name and pic but when i look for her name its not there.
3.the icons r nothin really new for me i had them sense starrom because i put them there. the only new 1 is the start icon. it's a lil busy but its ok u should have done the same dragon as the theme.

nice rom u have put together here. keep up the good work....

well sense i just flashed at 1pm thats all i got for now after a few days of running it and working with everything and seeing how everything runs. i'll update my review.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
6.5, black, rom, tachi, titanium