PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 08:56 PM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint
Threadstarter

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [06.24.09] *Silence & MightyMike* Production

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
This keyboard issue is making me want to hang out on the older 6.1 MightyROM. Looks like I have more cabs to find since my last flash... 4 wide icons, thicker scroll bars, and now WinRAR. I understand the PIMBackup, it's on my SD card and doesn't require an install but what PPCGeek doesn't use WinRAR on their phone? It's small and it doesn't slow the phone down.
Are you saying you still have the keyboard bug?
Old 06-24-2009, 08:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
Are you saying you still have the keyboard bug?
If it's any use Silence, I'm on 12 hours straight of hammering the hell out of the newest release, and haven't had the keyboard issue once (though I had it non-stop in the previous build).
Old 06-24-2009, 09:25 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ive been on the release all day since its been released not 1 bug
Old 06-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Threadstarter

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rourke Swift View Post
If it's any use Silence, I'm on 12 hours straight of hammering the hell out of the newest release, and haven't had the keyboard issue once (though I had it non-stop in the previous build).
Great news! I havent had any either. Since you have alltel can you tell me if you get your rA icon or the Ev?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No, I had the constant EV icon as with previous builds, and had to use the phcanOverbmp.dll + reg edit from here.

(Not that I mind doing that, it takes like 3 seconds).
Old 06-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rourke Swift View Post
No, I had the constant EV icon as with previous builds, and had to use the phcanOverbmp.dll + reg edit from here.

(Not that I mind doing that, it takes like 3 seconds).
Actually you can skip a step and just add the regedit because I included that
phcanoverbmp.dll already!!

Im gonna include this for next time soo that will be taken care of..

Last edited by silence12782; 06-24-2009 at 10:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
Actually you can skip a step and just add the regedit because I included that
phcanoverbmp.dll already!!
LOL a'ight. Is it safe to assume that the reg value I'm putting in there is already in Rhodium 3.3 and MR4, which is why it works? The current Revolution build has been so fast, stable, and good on battery life that I'm not flashing off come hell or high water, but I really want to check.

Edit - Just saw your edit, you rock man. ;D
Old 06-24-2009, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

CHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

silence mighty im on the build from 6/22 and not having any kb issues. Been running it for a few days now and no issues.
This rom is working great for me thanks keep it up.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

jonesj8 is just getting started

I know this rom doesnt come with the compact querty and phone keypad anymore... I really miss that, I tried to install a set of them but after the install it never allows me to switch from anything but the full querty... any easy fixes?
Old 06-24-2009, 11:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint - HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

tansup3rman is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to tansup3rman Send a message via Yahoo to tansup3rman Send a message via Skype™ to tansup3rman

Hey can I check out this rom on my sprint touch pro? will it work with Cricket?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development