PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 09:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [06.21.09] Silence & MightyMike Production

When creating a new text message (not replying to one, as I just flashed and have nothing to reply to), and I slid open the keyboad, the landscape TF3D opens up and the text messaging app minimizes

Anyone else getting this?
Old 06-21-2009, 09:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sparkplug619 is just getting started

hey i really hate doing this but heres some things i noticed:

this is a really nice rom and i like it but:

when i slide open my keyboard to type it minimizes my program and brings me to the start screen

the start screen i get with my keyboard slid down has a little glitch to the right

since i am at work right now i went on opera to send in these small problems i noticed but i could only sign in but couldnt type anywhere else so i went to internet explorer to try to send it but i still was only able to sign in

internet explorer was incredibly slow and my ram went up about 25-35% more

what i did to be able to send this message was download the 9.7 beta of opera

these are not any kind of major problems i really like this rom and everything else is very stable fast and the battery life is sexy lol... this is just a few things i wanted you guys to be aware of so this rom can be perfect

thanks
sparkplug

Old 06-21-2009, 09:19 AM
N00b

sparkplug619 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGOvoruhk View Post
When creating a new text message (not replying to one, as I just flashed and have nothing to reply to), and I slid open the keyboad, the landscape TF3D opens up and the text messaging app minimizes

ya i noticed it in every app when i slide own my keyboard, i just sent a message about that

sparkplug
Old 06-21-2009, 09:34 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackte4 View Post
Every software has updates to fix problems. If you cant deal with the downloads then go back to the stock rom. Im sure you wont be happy. Thanks Mighty and Silence.
blackte4 even a genius ask question sometimes, also im far from what you supposed. i was attempting to gain the attention of someone serious, not someone looking to make immature statement. i admit my post was a little premature at the time my device wasnt flashed. i just wanted to sure that the first version was good enough to stay on my device until the final version is released. im not new to downloading and flashiing ROMs by far. at times im a little disappointed, but im so beyond certain things...!o!

thanks hit

GREAT JOB AS USUALLY SILENCE AND MIGHTY MIKE I DONT EVEN NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS ROM TO SAY THIS...I USED SO MANY BEFORE...!o!

THANKS HIT

ILL BE BACK WHEN THE FINAL PRODUCT RELEASE...
Old 06-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul
Carrier: sprint

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work

Super fast, amazing, great work.

tried tom tom 6 and it tells me failed to start. I never has this with any of MR roms but tried the latest of Silence and had the same issue. Is there a fix for this, really love the rom but need my tom tom.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

nbaj2k is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
While I do appreciate having that benefit, I am curious to know how it is you guys ever get along without a functional FN key? Are you using the onscreen kb for those characters or something?
Famtastic Job, this is the only thing that I'm noticing is the FN key not working. Everything else is ridiculously fast. I was a fan of 6.5 before, but to have a ROM this stable and fast, screw 6.5, ill take this any day!

Thanks again!

~J
Old 06-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Where isn't the FN key working? I just opened up a new text message and it worked on every key
Old 06-21-2009, 11:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

coreyoli is keeping up the good workcoreyoli is keeping up the good work

SilenceMighty just sounds like two names crushed together, should have named it "MightySilent!" lol..

Anyway, can't wait to get home from work and give it a spin!
Old 06-21-2009, 11:29 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post

*POSSIBLE* Bug report

Device: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO
Cellular Service Provider: Sprint
Issue: When sliding open keyboard to enter username or password in facebook or myphone, screen opens up tf3d lanscape instead of just roatating. App can be restored and text entered as soon as you reopen it from task manager.

Can anyone confirm that this happens to them also?
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug619 View Post

when i slide open my keyboard to type it minimizes my program and brings me to the start screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug619 View Post
ya i noticed it in every app when i slide own my keyboard, i just sent a message about that

sparkplug
So its confirm. The rom is perfect otherwise.

Quote:
Where isn't the FN key working? I just opened up a new text message and it worked on every key
the fn key works for me. the sym key does not as a result of no ezinput keyboard. install one and it will work again
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 06-21-2009 at 11:31 AM.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

That's weird, i am not getting the keyboard slide to tf3d in a program issue...I guess i got lucky and got the perfect rom!! lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development