PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 11:49 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [061609] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21812 (Build 21812.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Painless update to the current version for me... still loving this rom groove. Its, well, groovy.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics
Re: [061609] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21812 (Build 21812.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
go here, and then look for your city or enter ur zip code. then go down to the radar part enlarge the radar then right click on the radar image it self, then click properties and then the url should show up. it works better if you use firefox to get the url all though it really does not matter
http://www.accuweather.com/us-city-l...ather&zipcode=
it would look something like this

http://sirocco.accuweather.com/nx_mo.../inmSIRCAN.gif if u live in bayside this would be your url that is in the internet search bar

Last edited by jrmatics; 06-17-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

saflang is keeping up the good worksaflang is keeping up the good work

What are the other disadvanteges of the Tachi dialer - from someone who has yet to try the dialer. Just wondering if I should install with or without.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
The only problem at this point is ring delay when the lock screen is enabled. Tachi improved that be a second or so, but still some ring delay. The other disadvantages of Tachi out weigh that tiny advantage IMO. I use HTC Dialer every day, so it does work. I just never really lock my phone.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:56 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by saflang View Post
What are the other disadvanteges of the Tachi dialer - from someone who has yet to try the dialer. Just wondering if I should install with or without.
Thanks
From a few pages back:

Quote:
Since you guys all seem to love the Tachi dialer, I'm gonna give you some reasons not to like it:

- no landscape
- ICR doesn't work
- smaller buttons
- no ## dialing codes
- BT notification on today screen issue
- weird occasional signal cut out for a few seconds when idle
- harder to skin
- curtain is kinda annoying to me
Old 06-17-2009, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

saflang is keeping up the good worksaflang is keeping up the good work

Wow, I missed that post. That's quite the list of dislikes. Thanks for re-posting and not flaming me.

I just wish someone can figure out away to make the phone ring immediately, it's a shame when you can see the lights start breathing before the phone makes a sound.

Keep up the good work Indagroove, and your professionalism.

Quote:
From a few pages back:
Old 06-17-2009, 03:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Oh, I forgot to mention that I also added hTorch Flashlight 3.2 to the latest ROM and OEM base.

Also added multi-carrier options to the OEM base.
man, this ROM just keeps getting better and better. I dont mind so much the updates if they make the ROM more effective, and they are....

Thanks for the HTC torch, such a good, useful app when you need a quick light... Awesome..

Last edited by MiltonPro; 06-17-2009 at 03:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So whats new in the update for today? hahahah j/k
Old 06-17-2009, 04:15 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
So whats new in the update for today? hahahah j/k
Nothing today. Prolly wait for the next sys for a new release.

EDIT: I smell 21815 in the distance..

Last edited by indagroove; 06-17-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:53 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Nothing today. Prolly wait for the next sys for a new release.

EDIT: I smell 21815 in the distance..
LOL

Sprite backup/rom update restore/right back where I was with new rom.... worth the $20 now
Old 06-17-2009, 05:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
LOL

Sprite backup/rom update restore/right back where I was with new rom.... worth the $20 now
What all does it backup, like every cab you have installed plus personal settings..LIke email Etc...>? Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development