PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 01:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [061409] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21812 (Build 21812.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Since you guys all seem to love the Tachi dialer, I'm gonna give you some reasons not to like it:

- no landscape
- ICR doesn't work
- smaller buttons
- no ## dialing codes
- BT notification on today screen issue
- weird occasional signal cut out for a few seconds when idle
- harder to skin
- curtain is kinda annoying to me

-Who uses phone in landscape?

-ICR sucks audio vita notes starts recording automatically defaults to storage card and has a much better touch/gui to scroll through/delete recorded calls etc.
-who uses ## dialing codes? isn't that only if something is wrong?
-havent' seen the bt on today issue, but i'm only using bt pan for tethering laptop. I should -synch my bt headset and use it sometime.
-no signal lost or phone call yet
-skin is beautiful
-curtain is functional for me
Old 06-16-2009, 01:29 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Re: [061409] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21812 (Build 21812.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
-Who uses phone in landscape?

-ICR sucks audio vita notes starts recording automatically defaults to storage card and has a much better touch/gui to scroll through/delete recorded calls etc.
-who uses ## dialing codes? isn't that only if something is wrong?
-havent' seen the bt on today issue, but i'm only using bt pan for tethering laptop. I should -synch my bt headset and use it sometime.
-no signal lost or phone call yet
-skin is beautiful
-curtain is functional for me
The BT issue was first noted here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2950
Old 06-16-2009, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

jkfoxworth is just getting started

Quote:
I'll fix this in future versions, but for now you can just put the attached file on your phone and run it. It will allow you to change the URL's of radar images. The state selection in weather has nothing to do with radar. You ned to find the images you want on the web, and then add the URLs. Once you change the URLs, open radar, and tap and hold the screen until a menu comes up that gives you the "refresh all images" option. Done.
I found that if you go in to the programs/titanium weather and delete the radar images than it will work. Any time you make a change I've had to do that and then resave the url - hope this makes sense and works
Old 06-16-2009, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steb0ne is becoming a great contributor

Can someone up the .nbh file of the latest version? I need to flash my phone and wanna do it via SD Card... Please?
Old 06-16-2009, 05:26 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by steb0ne View Post
Can someone up the .nbh file of the latest version? I need to flash my phone and wanna do it via SD Card... Please?
Just extract the .nbh from the .exe with winrar.

New rom version soon though -- no Tachi dialer.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Just extract the .nbh from the .exe with winrar.

New rom version soon though -- no Tachi dialer.

you are leaving the tachi option in the kitchen aren't ya? please say yes.. and damn now i have to wait for a kitchen each time. If you say yes! hehe
Old 06-16-2009, 06:10 PM
N00b

7_sins is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to 7_sins Send a message via MSN to 7_sins Send a message via Yahoo to 7_sins

Okay so loving the rom but i was playing with the camera and was toying around with the picture themes and it doesnt seem to work . anyone can second that for me. it keeps popping up wit " Unable to capture photo. Unable to get frame data from camera device." can anyone help me please
Old 06-16-2009, 06:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

what is the difference in dialer??? Is the tachi dialer the smaller version of the dialer.... I personally like the original dialer with this ROM, bigger buttons and black slide to answer. I dont care for the background pic of the dialer. I would black it all out and have the text become more legible.

Last edited by MiltonPro; 06-16-2009 at 06:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
what is the difference in dialer??? Is the tachi dialer the smaller version of the dialer.... I personally like the bigger buttons and black slide to answer. I dont care for the background pic of the dialer. I would black it all out and have the text become more legible.
If you are using the june 14th rom the tachi dialer is the one you start out with. I agree the background should be different. maybe a gradient black/grey or something.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:34 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
you are leaving the tachi option in the kitchen aren't ya? please say yes.. and damn now i have to wait for a kitchen each time. If you say yes! hehe
I'll post the OEM separately, for those who want it..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development