PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint hero
Carrier: sprint

98classic is keeping up the good work98classic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 98classic
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

anyone got the 8/11 on a mirror, rapidshare errors and the nrg domain is broke. if needed i can host them on my webhost
Old 08-18-2009, 05:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
Just wondering if most people here you Sashimi to bring up all their stuff again or just re-do it every time after flash?
SASHIMI all the way!!! I put off looking into it for sometime and once I did it was sooooo easy... Watch the 2 videos available and you will see how simple...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
UC saves all of TF3D (Contact cards, stocks, weather)?
I found UC to be a bit more complicated when it comes to things like the Registry... SASHIMI is pretty straight forward... Export the key/s to a specific folder, Cabs to their own folder, and so on and so on. Watch the videos and you will see how easy...

Check out tha SASHIMI thread where others have posted there findings on backing up and restoring...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75214
Old 08-18-2009, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
SASHIMI all the way!!! I put off looking into it for sometime and once I did it was sooooo easy... Watch the 2 videos available and you will see how simple...

I found UC to be a bit more complicated when it comes to things like the Registry... SASHIMI is pretty straight forward... Export the key/s to a specific folder, Cabs to their own folder, and so on and so on. Watch the videos and you will see how easy...

Check out tha SASHIMI thread where others have posted there findings on backing up and restoring...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75214

What I did was this:

I use UC for 3 indivisual scripts (that I created manually from Sashimi)

Exchange.xml - Exchange Server settings (Contact, Calander, Mail)
WirelessWork.xml - Wireless Work
WirelessHome.xml - Wireless Home

I then manually sync my Notes from outlook (since you cant do it from exchange server)

This automatically runs on each new Rom (assuming it's UC ready).. This helps greatly for testing new Roms. This way I have data to play before loading Sashimi... Then when I'm ready, i load Sashimi into the road, like your told, then I have in the Auto folder my apps to load into device memory along with SC for the storage card stuff.

I havent really spent time working out the registry entries yet. But I can load a ROM, and be up and running in less 15 minutes by pushing a few buttons.

I used to cringe each time I saw a new ROM cause I wanted to try it, but I didnt want to break what I already had..

Still waiting for a Bluetooth solution, can't automatically do this no matter what I try.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Thursday is keeping up the good workThursday is keeping up the good work

Hey guys, hopping you can help me out. I have read many posts and have never had this problem. I am on Alltel and have installed Arcsoft MMS ad configured it the same way that I always do when it normally works. The problem is I can send MMS but I can't receive them. When someone sends me an MMS it looks like the data arrows come up but my phone won't receive them. Normally if I am outside of my Ev I get the message and an option to download. But this doesn't even show that... Nothing happens. This has had me scratching my head for days.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Lurker

Pdxsti is a n00b

So I guese theres more people then just me thats having problems with this rom randomly giving us a locked black screen... Does anyone know what the solution is?? PLEASE HELP I LOVE THIS ROM BUT I DONT LIKE THE FREEZING!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 06:46 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdxsti View Post
So I guese theres more people then just me thats having problems with this rom randomly giving us a locked black screen... Does anyone know what the solution is?? PLEASE HELP I LOVE THIS ROM BUT I DONT LIKE THE FREEZING!!!
Which release are you using?
Old 08-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Have you tried this:
hard reset/flash stock ROM/hard reset/flash energy/hard reset/soft reset
It has been discussed A LOT in this ginormus thread, I cant give a technical explanation, just know that it cures almost any freezing ailment I've read about.
It helped me.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:50 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
It must be something you are adding because I have no freezing issues and I think many other would say the same. Be careful what you add to it...
Old 08-18-2009, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Which release are you using?
i am using the latest 8-11 and it is happening to me but not enough to bother me i se it i just rest a min later i am running again but it would be nice to see it work all day
Old 08-18-2009, 07:31 PM
Lurker

acstewart82 is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to acstewart82
Smile Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

I just wanted to say thanks for the beautiful ROM and thanks to everyone here @ PPCGeeks. I am a newb and with all the info contained on this site I was able to unlock and flash my Touch Pro within a matter of minutes I have since tested out several ROMs and have fallen in love with a few. I especially love this ROM as it is the one I popped my flashing cherry on, LoL, well just wanted to say thanks and look forward to seeing what new and exciting stuff this site brings.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro