PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Alltel)
Carrier: Alltel

floatingpi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Any chance you can put in the HTC Weather Master Rhodium 3.3 into your next rom? Would love not having to install it can configure my weather cities each time... Would be nice to just have it auto-load from my sd card each rom upgrade! You have about every other HTC tweak program why not this?
Old 08-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Thanks appreciate it!

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Could someone PLEASE mirror the latest to anywhere but Rapidshare? That's blocked at my office, and the other 2 mirrors are not working!

Thanks!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: raphael
Carrier: verizon

neopc10 is a n00b

Sorry, this is kind of a repost. How do you guys deal with changing the wallpaper on the non-today/home tabs? The links on the main page are broken and I can't find any easier ways of doing it without using a .cab that apparently bricks your touch pro.

WIth the slidesound component, one can select sound schemes as you open and close your keyboard, and I see the 1_in and 1_out.wavs are in the windows systemroot. How do you add new sets of sounds? I have an MGS radio codec I want to add.

Also, the integrated facebook contact linking thing does not let you log on to your own account to link profiles, saying that the connection fails without any time elapsed, though you can connect via the facebook app. Any solutions?

Thanks a lot.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: TMO

timothydonohue is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothydonohue View Post
LOVE the ROM (from 7/29 build, standard, plus pimp package), but for some reason, i cannot get google maps to use the gps. I continue to get 'location temporarily unavailable), and it's been this way since last thursday (4 days). new version of google maps doesn't seem to let me get to com port adjustment or baud rate changes anymore (i don't see an options, or settings tab in google maps anymore, and i believe it used to have it). gps test locks satellites no problem. any ideas? i've reinstalled google maps 3 times now :/

nevermind, i'm an idiot. didn't realize google's menu scrolled down, lol
Old 08-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

wecam is a n00b

First off NRGZ28 - What an awesome Rom. This was was very first attempt at burning a new ROM and for the most part worked great. I've got what may seem like a lame question to some more experienced; but I can't figure it out. When I add a new contact with multiple phone numbers; how do I assign that number to the correct category? It seems as though the program does it on it's own. Thanks in advance for your help and this awesome ROM!

Chris
Old 08-03-2009, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pablomentabo is a n00b

One quick question. I found he templates for picture theme mode and moved them to /windows but it only notices that man-woman theme and is named default-template. I want the others to work again (even if it isn't much, like the cat bubble and fat cook thing). if it nobody knows how to fix this then it's ok as i don't use themes as much and really don't care.

thanks
Old 08-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Alltel)
Carrier: Alltel

floatingpi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Could someone PLEASE mirror the latest to anywhere but Rapidshare? That's blocked at my office, and the other 2 mirrors are not working!

Thanks!

Just use one of the mirrors listed on the first post... I typically use the one from the energyrom sites.. LOL Well those are down now... nevermind, I would suggest you keep tring those from time to time, another update might be coming.

Or

Do what I do at work, use your phone to share the net and bypass all the firewall proxy bullsh!
Old 08-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I was wondering if there was a tweak, where you can have the data set to turn off after like 5 mins, to save on battery ?

i think it was mention around 100 - 200 pages ago, but cant find it now.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post

Thanks!
what version do you want, i have standard or standard_RD

Edit: i just uploaded both here http://yourhaxer.com/files/herman/

Last edited by murducky; 08-03-2009 at 07:34 PM. Reason: linky
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro