PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
for you tommy, my bo*ner is now bigger, and i wish i had somewhere to flext this 100mx100m level 3 connection......

Oh, nrgz, a donation is on its way, thanks so much for all that you do..
thats a pretty big boner u got there...u know u could flex a little of that over here being a mirror for this rom and its goodies probably...

...i have a feeling i pay a whole lot less than what it costs to get a level3 connection. is that at your home? cuz its not fair if your comparing work to home net speeds, lol
Old 07-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
Thanks, I am going to follow these recommendations now.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

hecurb is a n00b

I am running the Titanium only version and this rom is very snappy! I have everything setup just about the way I want it but running into an issue... For some reason my Windows live crashes when I try to setup the hotmail account. Has anyone faced this issue and is there a fix for this?

Thanks!
Old 07-09-2009, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel

sipple31 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hecurb View Post
I am running the Titanium only version and this rom is very snappy! I have everything setup just about the way I want it but running into an issue... For some reason my Windows live crashes when I try to setup the hotmail account. Has anyone faced this issue and is there a fix for this?

Thanks!
I don't run windows live.... I use BeeJive. Try giving that a try!
Old 07-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Verizon

dobest is a n00b

I am fairly new to PPC Geeks, had a UTC 6700 from VZW before upgrading to my current HTC Touch pro. EnergyROM Magic was my first flash on this phone and I can say I am fully satisfied with the end result. I have made a donation and please, please keep up the good work!
Old 07-09-2009, 05:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRo

garifo is a n00b

Hi everyone...

I'm having the following issue"

"Is anyone experiencing issues with the YouTube app with the latest 07/07/09 release?
I can open the app and get listings of the Videos but when I try to play ANY I get and error stating "Cannot play this video." "

Someone else in this thread was having teh same issue with 06/30 release.
I read a few posts but no answer or fix unless I missed or misunderstood.

thanks
Old 07-09-2009, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - 6850

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work

Since I got a few PM's, I'll share some more info on SASHIMI:

You can download it from www.winmo-experts.com. You need to register on the site in order to download.

A good starting point is to watch the 8.0 intro video here (there are several others available):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqeiv3en2Kg

Browse through the forums. If anyone has quick questions on getting started, PM me. I don't want to wander too far off thread topic with multiple posts on this subject
Old 07-09-2009, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by garifo View Post
Hi everyone...

I'm having the following issue"

"Is anyone experiencing issues with the YouTube app with the latest 07/07/09 release?
I can open the app and get listings of the Videos but when I try to play ANY I get and error stating "Cannot play this video." "

Someone else in this thread was having teh same issue with 06/30 release.
I read a few posts but no answer or fix unless I missed or misunderstood.

thanks
I am experiencing the same problems on the July, 7 build as well.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
thats a pretty big boner u got there...u know u could flex a little of that over here being a mirror for this rom and its goodies probably...

...i have a feeling i pay a whole lot less than what it costs to get a level3 connection. is that at your home? cuz its not fair if your comparing work to home net speeds, lol

Its my home, (paid for by my employer) my place of employment has a 1g connection to level 3. Also, i would love to be a mirror for this rom. Let me know what to do and ill host. My home sits on a 100 meg connection with a backup 45 meg connection to twt. NRGZ, let me know if i can be of assistance.

Not what to do to host!!! Just if you want me to pm you links...
Old 07-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

u must have a nice job then. i would love a new career in the technology field...sigh.

also if people dont want to regsier at that other site for sashimi i know i learned about it over at xda-developers, im sure the creator has kept his thread up to date so there is another alternative for info about sashimi if u just search it over there. the youtube videos are quite good for instructions

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro