PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 09:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
So I just have to comment about the battery life I have on this 23001 sys build 63009.

I am now at 38 hours without a single charge and I am at 43% battery. I am seriously dumbfounded....
Thanks!
wow great!
Can U plz post Ur radio version Ur using as well.
Roms and radios combinations are good 2 know, if in same area
Old 07-02-2009, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ADR6300
Carrier: Big Red

vernox701 is keeping up the good workvernox701 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for this great looking rom. Will you be creating a kitchen So that verizon user can tweak it to their devices
Old 07-02-2009, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
no, i wasnt kidding or else i wouldnt have complained. it was my surprise when i thought the time was 1130am when i clocked in and my work reported it was 1230am instead. i got my touch pros practically free thanks to sprints stupid csrs. i dont like to wear jewelry or watches. my microwave is downstairs in the kitchen, what good will that do to wake me up in time. the stereo in my car has a good clock, too bad its been sitting at the dealership since fridat getting repaired, and i cant figure out how to set the clock on the dash of this rental toyota corolla, its off like an hour and 22 min or so. this is the last time ill ever flash my rom in bed just before going to bed unless its a trusty psyki rom, i was new to this rom anddd wasnt aware the bug would happen in my sleep. oh and to top it off my power went off in the house thaat night too thanks to my stupid electric company having an outage. so my over and microwave were blinking 1200 when i left the house. i didnt look at my cableboxes.

anyway when i ran this rom yesterday i kept having a problem hanging up on calls that i didnt mean to dial. the tachi dialer would lag and call the wrong number and if i hit end too soon it would close the dialer and change my barss icon to a no service icon but the call would connect, i wouldnt be able to end it or open the dialer so i would have to soft-reset. this happened like 3 times last night. anyone else have this happen?
OMG! ! !
Dejavu!
I was racing on highway 60-80mph because I was runnin late 4 work, since my alarms were 1hour off! lol
Lucky my boss liked me, just half hour late.
It was my fault I usually set my backup alarm.
Now I'm not embarrased to tell this story! lol

Last edited by Maxx134; 07-02-2009 at 09:57 PM. Reason: exaggerated mph :p
Old 07-02-2009, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc6700 Touch pro now EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tiburon2006 is becoming a great contributor

voice command cab newest one for 6.5

Ok I found it here it is to anyone who wants it works perfect like my old apache one tell you who is calling thru your bt when you drive all day and deal with customers to it is nice to know who is calling you with out them knowing your even getting a call and you know who it is
Attached Files
File Type: cab MSVC1[1].6.20771.CAB (2.40 MB, 89 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiburon2006 View Post
voice command cab newest one for 6.5

Ok I found it here it is to anyone who wants it works perfect like my old apache one tell you who is calling thru your bt when you drive all day and deal with customers to it is nice to know who is calling you with out them knowing your even getting a call and you know who it is
Cool thanks man, I just gave you your first rep thanks I think!!
Old 07-02-2009, 11:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro

tj78492 is a n00b

will we be getting an old manilla version of any future roms?

Also whats the allure of tachi dialer, anyway to install s2a I never had a problem with it
Old 07-02-2009, 11:27 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
OMG! ! !
Dejavu!
I was racing on highway 60-80mph because I was runnin late 4 work, since my alarms were 1hour off! lol
Lucky my boss liked me, just half hour late.
It was my fault I usually set my backup alarm.
Now I'm not embarrased to tell this story! lol
hahaha, im just glad i wasnt the only one who lost an hour, lol...and i wouldnt say the clock problem is well documented here unless its well documented between page 2-300 which i havent read cuz i dont have time. if u take a look at the rhodium v1d thread on xda, that is clearly labeled with a BIG RED warning

highway 60 eh? are u in california? 80mph? i do that going home, lol...i was doing about 90-105mph on highway 247 yesterday on the straight away passing zones where i could see no chp were hiding making up time, i shaved 20 min off my long drive to my first client, and then later in the day skipped lunch till late and i still had time for a long break by the end of the night, only thing missed will be an hour of potential overtime i would have been paid would i have clocked in at the right hour, lol....i wasnt going off on nrgz too guys either, i did want to take him into the cage and kick his butt, but i really liked this rom, its pretty clean looking all around, except for the few bugs it has, pretty smooth 6.5 rom too i think and its the first time i've ever liked the 6.5 start menu, but i would still rather prefer an oldschool enlarged startmenu with recent apps history, anyone know how to change the start menu in 6.5?

what device does nrgz use personally, arent u guys a bit afraid of installing a rom when the chef doesnt even have a cdma touch pro? i hear he cooks like 7 different device roms with 1 kitchen which is great, but i dont like mass produced stuff, i think i'll stick to roms made by chefs who own and test themselves on their own device...but if u do have a cdma tp, my bad nrgz, now to just make energyROM not suck down so much energy, my phone was getting HOT yesterday

Old 07-03-2009, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/PsykiRom

dboogie2288 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dboogie2288 Send a message via Yahoo to dboogie2288 Send a message via Skype™ to dboogie2288

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
hahaha, im just glad i wasnt the only one who lost an hour, lol...and i wouldnt say the clock problem is well documented here unless its well documented between page 2-300 which i havent read cuz i dont have time. if u take a look at the rhodium v1d thread on xda, that is clearly labeled with a BIG RED warning

what device does nrgz use personally, arent u guys a bit afraid of installing a rom when the chef doesnt even have a cdma touch pro? i hear he cooks like 7 different device roms with 1 kitchen which is great, but i dont like mass produced stuff, i think i'll stick to roms made by chefs who own and test themselves on their own device...but if u do have a cdma tp, my bad nrgz, now to just make energyROM not suck down so much energy, my phone was getting HOT yesterday
Constant downer arent you?

You need to accept responsibility that you apparently fail to plan to get to work on time each day. If you did so properly, you wouldnt have to blame a volunteer for making a piece of elective software.

Go back to stock mate, you'll be safe there.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

workindev is a n00b

Let's not feed the trolls and get back to talking about how cool this ROM is.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

NVM- Great Rom Thanks again NRGZ

Last edited by lilflip21; 07-03-2009 at 01:48 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro