PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1 and 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisdom3G View Post
I may already know what your problem is...In your header, it says that your phone is a raphael. That is GSM buddy. You just tried to flash a CDMA rom on a GSM phone, and THATS A NO GO!!! What you are experiencing is exactly what happens to ppls phones when they try and flash a rom NOT MADE for their phone. Do some reading man. This is not the forum you wanna be in. Try over at XDA-developers, as they do the GSM side of the touch pro roms. Hope this helped.
Could be...maybe not. Ive never been able to get this ROM loaded on my Sprint TP. Ive re-downloaded the ROM, re-installed, even from different PC's. It gets to the Touch Pro logo and starts rebooting in circles. Ive succesfully flashed prolly 4 other ROMS no issues. *shrug*
Old 02-02-2010, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sah0724 is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50301; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

i have a issue with my texts mms getting returned to me and multiplying themselves, is there a fix for this? evrything else seems okay.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Lurker

Nekuda is a n00b
Phone dead?

Hi. I have an HTC Touch pro from Sprint. Last night I installed the Jan 27 build using version 21889 and Sense 2.5. It seemed to work fine then and I started getting my contacts and other data transferred over to it.

This morning I try to use the phone and it seems to have frozen up. I try to soft reset, but the program responsible for that keeps crashing. So I just pulled the battery out. Now when I start up the phone, it doesn't go past the initial Touch PRO screen with the red version text at the bottom. Is there a way to bypass this to flash another rom, or is my phone just effed? Thanks.

Edit: N/M, should be ok. Got into bootloader mode. Was trying that before but instructions on how to vary in different threads.

Last edited by Nekuda; 02-02-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:03 PM
heretikprimo1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Phone dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekuda View Post
Hi. I have an HTC Touch pro from Sprint. Last night I installed the Jan 27 build using version 21889 and Sense 2.5. It seemed to work fine then and I started getting my contacts and other data transferred over to it.

This morning I try to use the phone and it seems to have frozen up. I try to soft reset, but the program responsible for that keeps crashing. So I just pulled the battery out. Now when I start up the phone, it doesn't go past the initial Touch PRO screen with the red version text at the bottom. Is there a way to bypass this to flash another rom, or is my phone just effed? Thanks.

Edit: N/M, should be ok. Got into bootloader mode. Was trying that before but instructions on how to vary in different threads.
Nekuda,
This has happened to me a couple times. I do a hard reset. With the phone OFF (remove and replace battery if you have to), hold down the vol down and center button at the same time, then press the power button. A screen will prompt you to hit vol up to restore to default, do so, and then it will prompt you to hit vol up again to reboot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23518/21889) |Jan 27| Sense 2.1 & 2.5

Looks nice Ive never been able to get ANY Energy ROM to load unfortunately
Old 02-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

brad2taylor is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23518/21889) |Jan 27| Sense 2.1 & 2.5

Thank you all for helping with my GPS problem on Google Maps. I did have My Location enabled but I was enabling it through Sense. I went into Google Maps and disabled/re-enabled My Location and everything is working! Hope this helps someone in the future.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

mremy007 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to mremy007 Send a message via Yahoo to mremy007

Hey guys, has anyone firgured out a way to use the old threaded option for SMS messages to be displayed? I prefer to be able to go back and see what I sent and manage my texts.

NRG, my thanks to you for a great ROM once again.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Lurker

brodyhill is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mremy007 View Post
Hey guys, has anyone firgured out a way to use the old threaded option for SMS messages to be displayed? I prefer to be able to go back and see what I sent and manage my texts.

NRG, my thanks to you for a great ROM once again.

I 2nd this
Old 02-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 3VO 3D

Mswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mswezey Send a message via MSN to Mswezey Send a message via Yahoo to Mswezey Send a message via Skype™ to Mswezey
Re: Phone dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekuda View Post

This just happened to me. Try to Hard Reset it ( removing the battery ) and it did the same thing. So I let it set for about two minutes. It reinstalled the ROM by itself...so i have to reinstall everything i put on it. Was mad, but over it. I had everything backed up. But still wonders why it did that to me?
Old 02-02-2010, 11:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: cricKet

alex_bl is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to alex_bl
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Well it all depends on the "welcome" I get here. For other ROMs that I did all I got was angry people demanding things and complaing about bugs so I was really turned off by that and stopped updating them. But so far, it seems like this ROM is off to a good start... If I can get constructive criticism and people realize this is still in its early stages... there will definitely be LOTS more updates
thx man! It will be good if ppl will give you feedback or let you know what bugs exist.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro