View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:03 PM
heretikprimo1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Phone dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekuda View Post
Hi. I have an HTC Touch pro from Sprint. Last night I installed the Jan 27 build using version 21889 and Sense 2.5. It seemed to work fine then and I started getting my contacts and other data transferred over to it.

This morning I try to use the phone and it seems to have frozen up. I try to soft reset, but the program responsible for that keeps crashing. So I just pulled the battery out. Now when I start up the phone, it doesn't go past the initial Touch PRO screen with the red version text at the bottom. Is there a way to bypass this to flash another rom, or is my phone just effed? Thanks.

Edit: N/M, should be ok. Got into bootloader mode. Was trying that before but instructions on how to vary in different threads.
Nekuda,
This has happened to me a couple times. I do a hard reset. With the phone OFF (remove and replace battery if you have to), hold down the vol down and center button at the same time, then press the power button. A screen will prompt you to hit vol up to restore to default, do so, and then it will prompt you to hit vol up again to reboot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.