PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

knewBee4lyfe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to knewBee4lyfe
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1 and 2

yea... this new system is having problems... messaging... having to switch to 3 different screens to be able to check other messages, no mms... new messages ... you have to find the person on the contact list... same for making calls... so imma down grade asap...

i've had to put some programs into quick links just so i can access them once. then delete them. like the act... youtube... and such...

until these problems are fixed... ease of use has kinda gone out the door. lol...

its ok... im sure the updates are soon going to fix most or all of these bugs. i just can't wait. I heart nrg romzzzzzz.... lol

oh... 1 more thing... is there anything we can do to speed up tethering... for some weird reason im only getting like 59.8 kbps... i don't know why... maybe its my phone... but i've gone through 3 phones. im using wmdc... i remember it was alot faster w/ the dialing up to the network. can u help w/ that?
being a knew bee, im always learning stuff im forgetting, ADHD Sucks balls. i knew i should have listened to my mommy when she said drugs are bad... but i was never this bad at remembering stuff... anyways... learning, yea... ADHD makes me a person that writes long and useless stuff... anyways back to learning... i will be a new bee for life because by the time i understand something, im 2 updates behind. sorry.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TheMarshall is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1 and 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnKeN_TiGeR View Post
what are carriers saying about the 2016 thing
I did a quick google search and got some info. I'd put links, but I need more posts.... Just google search "2016 sms issue"

Sounds like it's kinda random. Nearly every carrier is having the issue, but not for everyone, and not every phone of the same model is having the issue either. MS apparently knows whats going on and is working on it though. How soon it gets fixed is anyone's guess.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

Yep... I really like the new rom... Visually.. But as for the funtionality.. is all I have to say... I have to switch... DAMN IT...
Old 01-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

HEY USCC PEEPS WE KNOW HAVE MMS with HTC MESSAGING WITH SENSE 2.5

*Update* Do not need to install any cabs, or disable HTC Messaging
(Thanks the work OF THE PPCGEEKS COMMUNITY)

JUST GO TO MESSAGING TAB>ALL MESSAGES>MENU>SETTINGS>OPTIONS>MENU>MMS SERVER

Server name: USC
Gateway: (Leave blank)
Port number: 80
Server address: http://mmsc1.uscc.net/mmsc/MMS?X-USC-MDN=your 10 digit number here (example: http://mmsc1.uscc.net/mmsc/MMS?X-USC-MDN=5415551234
Connect Via:My ISP (or USC Or whatever your data connection is)
Send Limit: 1024 KB
WAP: None

Then click Done.

Set USC as Default. Soft Reset.

EPIC !!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Now that i have my mms working,

I am running into this error, my signal icon is white ? i have flashed back to stock, tried both builds of leo and phoenix but i still have this white icon with an X on it. See pic.

any ideas how to fix it ?

EDIT:

I posted this in the wrong thread, sorry, i am getting this issue on my TP2 with this rom.

Last edited by murducky; 01-10-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

nsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
Now that i have my mms working,

I am running into this error, my signal icon is white ? i have flashed back to stock, tried both builds of leo and phoenix but i still have this white icon with an X on it. See pic.

any ideas how to fix it ?
You get that after you tried re-flashing also?

|GOOGLE+|gplus.to/sauceda35
Old 01-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsauceda35 View Post
You get that after you tried re-flashing also?
Yup, but i posted this in the wrong thread damn it, I only get this in the touch pro 2 leo and phoenix roms. my bad!
Old 01-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sreister is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
HEY USCC PEEPS WE KNOW HAVE MMS with HTC MESSAGING WITH SENSE 2.5

*Update* Do not need to install any cabs, or disable HTC Messaging
(Thanks the work OF THE PPCGEEKS COMMUNITY)

JUST GO TO MESSAGING TAB>ALL MESSAGES>MENU>SETTINGS>OPTIONS>MENU>MMS SERVER

Server name: USC
Gateway: (Leave blank)
Port number: 80
Server address: (had to delete urls, as I'm not allowed to yet)
Connect Via:My ISP (or USC Or whatever your data connection is)
Send Limit: 1024 KB
WAP: None

Then click Done.

Set USC as Default. Soft Reset.

EPIC !!!
Oh wow, great timing! I was just going to post on how to get my MMS working. I am using 21885. But I do have one issue. I did everything, and it will work for SENDING MMS, but when I try and receive one, the phone, if black, will light up and act like it's going to do something (presumably receive the MMS) but it won't do anything, no new message or anything. Any suggestions? I am USCC, using the 21885 standard rom. Thanks.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreister View Post
Oh wow, great timing! I was just going to post on how to get my MMS working. I am using 21885. But I do have one issue. I did everything, and it will work for SENDING MMS, but when I try and receive one, the phone, if black, will light up and act like it's going to do something (presumably receive the MMS) but it won't do anything, no new message or anything. Any suggestions? I am USCC, using the 21885 standard rom. Thanks.
is the rom the 2.5 rom or the 2.1 ?

I havent tired setting up the MMS on 2.5 on the tp but i was able to do it fine on the TP2.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Sprint (SERO Plan)

MKyles is just getting started

I've done a couple searches but can't seem to find the posted cab files that allow you to make the panels behind the clock and calendar transparent along with the upper and lower curtains, or the slider. If anyone has them can you post or point me in the right direction...i can't remember if I found them here or xda. Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro