View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 07:27 PM
knewBee4lyfe
PPCGeeks Regular

knewBee4lyfe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to knewBee4lyfe
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1 and 2

yea... this new system is having problems... messaging... having to switch to 3 different screens to be able to check other messages, no mms... new messages ... you have to find the person on the contact list... same for making calls... so imma down grade asap...

i've had to put some programs into quick links just so i can access them once. then delete them. like the act... youtube... and such...

until these problems are fixed... ease of use has kinda gone out the door. lol...

its ok... im sure the updates are soon going to fix most or all of these bugs. i just can't wait. I heart nrg romzzzzzz.... lol

oh... 1 more thing... is there anything we can do to speed up tethering... for some weird reason im only getting like 59.8 kbps... i don't know why... maybe its my phone... but i've gone through 3 phones. im using wmdc... i remember it was alot faster w/ the dialing up to the network. can u help w/ that?
being a knew bee, im always learning stuff im forgetting, ADHD Sucks balls. i knew i should have listened to my mommy when she said drugs are bad... but i was never this bad at remembering stuff... anyways... learning, yea... ADHD makes me a person that writes long and useless stuff... anyways back to learning... i will be a new bee for life because by the time i understand something, im 2 updates behind. sorry.
This post has been thanked 1 times.