PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Boost Mobile a.k.a. Sprint

777Braveheart is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28008/21877) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

OK. Thanks! I do like the finger friendly at the bottom so I think I will go with EnergyROM_28008_HERMAN_04.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5.ra r and MaxManila 2.5.
Thanks for the clarification.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28008/21877) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

So I have a question that I have been meaning to ask. For the past few builds I have been using the Sense SMS Disable cab but after reading up, it seems as though Sense SMS isn't that bad and now works on landscape.

I decided to try it and I have the same issue I had before, which makes messaging a pain (pic is attached).

My question is, is there a hidden back button I am missing, is the back button being taken away when I use Remove Arcsoft/Install 5.2, or is every one in this same boat and dealing with it? I know that in portrait, you can go over to the "Details" page, and then there is a back button, but it seems like such a chore to do that every single time you txt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (83.7 KB, 77 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I've been using Sprint Picture Mail. Its like the old days were it installs it to your email accounts. Its not ideal but it works and that's what really matters. MMS is about the last little detail than needs attention.

PictureMail.CAB

PS there maybe other (newer) Picture Mail cabs that work I believe this is the one I've been using.
So do you remove picture mail and then run this or just run this outright?
Old 12-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake62 View Post
I'm using pyrorob's Leo dialer found here. The conference calling feature is pretty cool. Call history is there, also.
How do you activate conference calling? I got a pop up that indicated I needed to set it up with carrier. Did you do anything special?
Old 12-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
So I have a question that I have been meaning to ask. For the past few builds I have been using the Sense SMS Disable cab but after reading up, it seems as though Sense SMS isn't that bad and now works on landscape.

I decided to try it and I have the same issue I had before, which makes messaging a pain (pic is attached).

My question is, is there a hidden back button I am missing, is the back button being taken away when I use Remove Arcsoft/Install 5.2, or is every one in this same boat and dealing with it? I know that in portrait, you can go over to the "Details" page, and then there is a back button, but it seems like such a chore to do that every single time you txt.
i read about this @ xda,im not sure anybody has a back button yet,there was a lil trick someone posted on a work around,will see if i can find it

Old 12-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Here's a screen shot of the "Qilin" dialer. I like the Rhodium one better. There's no performance difference to me, and this one is missing the Call History button, and well as the back button on the lower right (video and conference calls, srsly???). Also, the middle button inset is too large for the room is does have so it doesn't look as nice blocking out a portion of the left-side command button. And remember no landscape with any of these dialer's either...

Thanks. Do you have a cab for the taskbar icons you are using. Or a link to where you got them?
Old 12-07-2009, 07:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Jake62 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
How do you activate conference calling? I got a pop up that indicated I needed to set it up with carrier. Did you do anything special?
I believe that as long as you have 3 way calling on your plan, you can use conference calling to talk to 2 people at the same time. Sprint has other conferencing solutions for large group conferences, which would be an additional charge.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

bring it on lol
Old 12-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

check this lock screen out! awsome!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...584978&page=83

scroll down the page to view
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
So do you remove picture mail and then run this or just run this outright?

I just install it.

Droidrox39

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro