PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 08:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28008/21877) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

One thing I've noticed is with the new dialer there is no back button. So if you press the wrong key your just out of luck.

Droidrox39
Old 12-07-2009, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

enzyme is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28008/21877) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Sorry if I sound really noobish here but I was wondering I may get help on which version is right for me. So are all 3, standard, standard 2.5, and titanium should be able to work with my Touch Pro right?

I am asking because I installed the latest standard 2.5 and after a fresh flash, it was really slow. Slow enough to be unbearable. I know for a ROM as popular as Energy it cant be this laggy. So I am thinking its a bad flash or wrong version. I don't actually even know the difference between manila 2.0/1 and 2.5. I just choose the 2.5 because I absolutely love the Dusk theme.

The biggest lags are screen transitions of course. like when switching tabs, sometimes it would take nearly 5 seconds for content to show onscreen. Any suggestions or suspicions?
Old 12-07-2009, 09:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Thanks. Do you have a cab for the taskbar icons you are using. Or a link to where you got them?
Here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab CDMA_BilboBrian_TaskBar 2.cab (6.33 MB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Sorry if I sound really noobish here but I was wondering I may get help on which version is right for me. So are all 3, standard, standard 2.5, and titanium should be able to work with my Touch Pro right?

I am asking because I installed the latest standard 2.5 and after a fresh flash, it was really slow. Slow enough to be unbearable. I know for a ROM as popular as Energy it cant be this laggy. So I am thinking its a bad flash or wrong version. I don't actually even know the difference between manila 2.0/1 and 2.5. I just choose the 2.5 because I absolutely love the Dusk theme.

The biggest lags are screen transitions of course. like when switching tabs, sometimes it would take nearly 5 seconds for content to show onscreen. Any suggestions or suspicions?
IMO if you find a Energy ROM slow or laggy something aint right! His ROM's are blazing!
If you came from another custom ROM then I'd flash to stock, hard reset, flash to energy, hard reset.
If you came from Stock then I'd guess a bad flash or corrupt download and try again.
There are almost too many details to list about the differences between manila system. Someone created a thread listing them all, if I find it I'll edit this post. Some differences-the Home Screen with the Animated/Weather wallpapers and weather clock and quick links to programs under the clock and the Peolpe tab with Thumbnail Tabs for each individual contact vs the old Rolodex style.

EDIT:Oh yeah-forgot one biggie-Landscape is very limied atm with 2.5, cant find that thread I was thinking of but Google it and you should get lots of info on the differences.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 12-07-2009 at 09:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
check this lock screen out! awsome!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...584978&page=83

scroll down the page to view
thanks def. my new wm lock!!! i hope this gets cooked in the roms soon!!! real nice!!!

i love that all you have to do is touch by the clock!!!

Old 12-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Lanz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post

are you on the 28008 build? maybe you should try to change the pagepool. default value is 6 MB, I changed it to 32 MB, and it works pretty fast.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
thanks def. my new wm lock!!! i hope this gets cooked in the roms soon!!! real nice!!!

yea i cant wait till it can lock on its own. but it is flipping awsome
Old 12-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

Lanz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post

I tried this cab, when its locked, the miss-call & sms counter shows nothing, just a white block. do you guys get this issue too?
---------------
I re-do the 12 icons-&-BG things, and reinstall the cab, counter-bar is OK for now.

Last edited by Lanz; 12-07-2009 at 11:51 PM. Reason: find a way to fix it for me
Old 12-07-2009, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

enzyme is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanz View Post
are you on the 28008 build? maybe you should try to change the pagepool. default value is 6 MB, I changed it to 32 MB, and it works pretty fast.

Actually I am on the latest 21877. I didnt know what to expect from 2.5 so that is why I wanted to go with the most stable. Yeah I knew from the start that it was not working as intended. Let me try flashing from a stock rom and see what happens.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanz View Post
I tried this cab, when its locked, the miss-call & sms counter shows nothing, just a white block. are you guys got this issue too?

odd it works for me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro