PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
How the heck is Winmo only halfway to VIP status. How bout some thanks for the help!
WOW, Thanks Bro. I'm not worried about it, I get tons of + feedback that warms the ****les of my heart
Just happy to help.

EDIT-HA! I never knew you couldnt post ****les LMAO!
Old 11-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyassfung View Post
how do i remove my location from weather and how do i change weather location on home screen? if not, does sprint charge extra for using google or htc location?
Go to the weather tab and hit Menu-Settings and uncheck it.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

imzack is a n00b

I installed the energyrom last night, so i dont have the newest update i guess. I love this, i like the way its set up and everything. Thank you

But i was wondering if anyone else ran into some of the same problems i had though...

Internet browser wont load
cant assciate facebook with contacts
clock wont load all the time( says its different time than it really is)
and it seems to freeze up randomly sometimes

but when it is working properly, its fast and very awesome.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor

I use the original text message. I have to say one thing that always annoys me is i select a message I intend to reply too and if I slide open the keyboard when the message is opening it opens the message and then closes it right away. This typical to these roms? any solution?
Old 11-09-2009, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

shred_head is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry6667 View Post
I use the original text message. I have to say one thing that always annoys me is i select a message I intend to reply too and if I slide open the keyboard when the message is opening it opens the message and then closes it right away. This typical to these roms? any solution?
that i've noticed since the Oct 25th rom,

doesn't happen ALL the time, but 80%
Old 11-09-2009, 09:05 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyassfung View Post
how do i remove my location from weather and how do i change weather location on home screen? if not, does sprint charge extra for using google or htc location?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
Go to the weather tab and hit Menu-Settings and uncheck it.
I don't have a box to uncheck use my location on the Nov 5. I just got to world clock and click on my custom city till the blue dot moves down to er and she sticks until I go roaming and actually have my location functionality....thats another story......
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
I don't have a box to uncheck use my location on the Nov 5. I just got to world clock and click on my custom city till the blue dot moves down to er and she sticks until I go roaming and actually have my location functionality....thats another story......
Ok, I forgot some may not have downloaded the new ROM. I should've asked which 1.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by imzack View Post
I installed the energyrom last night, so i dont have the newest update i guess. I love this, i like the way its set up and everything. Thank you

But i was wondering if anyone else ran into some of the same problems i had though...

Internet browser wont load
cant assciate facebook with contacts
clock wont load all the time( says its different time than it really is)
and it seems to freeze up randomly sometimes

but when it is working properly, its fast and very awesome.
Which build did you flash? What have you installed, restored, backed up?
Those could be signs of a bad flash, maybe not.

Which browser? 11-05-Opera works fine from the Internet Tab.
Random freezies are very often a sign of a bad flash, depends on the build.
If your not too far along in your set up you may just want to flash the builds released tonight.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (NFSFAN's ROM)

Joelm815 is a n00b

is there a change log for the 1109 build?
Old 11-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelm815 View Post
is there a change log for the 1109 build?
Nope, hasn't been 1 for a minute.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro