PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 10:11 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *5/16* *SsS-ROMv0114* *WM6.5(21501.5.0.70)* *Rhodium Manila* *EzInput2.0*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxChicoxl View Post
can some some on post a visual please
ok updated post #2 with more screen shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabioc View Post
Verizon here....
verizon coming next!

-deck
Old 05-16-2009, 10:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: *ROM* *5/16* *SsS-ROMv0114* *WM6.5(21501.5.0.70)* *Rhodium Manila* *EzInput2.0*

anyone run this long enough to give initial somewhat estimated reports of battery usage or memory leaks?

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 05-16-2009, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

tek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
I saw in Juicys thread that someone came up with a fix to the dialing out of people tab but I tried it and it didn't seem to work with the ROM I'm running. Maybe you can try it on your ROM and see if it works. It's a two CAB process which consist of reverting manila back to an older style and then the new contact card cab. Some people have reported this worked for them.
those cabs enable you to dial from the contact in manila to all numbers; you can still only dial the main number in the favorite tab
Old 05-16-2009, 11:53 PM
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Verizon Links added to first post.
Enjoy
-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I noticed from the component list you have included TouchFlo 3_0_33125_0. This should not be included with 6.5 ROMS. It effectively replaces the 6.5 kinetic scrolling which is much better than the touchflo 3 scrolling solution. I was going to install the ROM, but once I saw that I'll hold off. The kinetic scrolling is my favorite part of windows 6.5.

Nathan

Edit: Additionally the Opera 16277 version is much slower than the 15954 and also has issues with flash ads causing it to crash.
Old 05-17-2009, 12:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
anyone run this long enough to give initial somewhat estimated reports of battery usage or memory leaks?
I've had the Alltel Version 0114 on my phone all day and battery life seems to be doing very well and memory usuage has seemed normal. Lookin good so far. Too early to tell as I was sleeping most of the day. Was up really late helpin Deck test this rom. I haven't used rhodium in about a month, but the usual bugs and glitches are there. For instance, when you click on the clock, it brings up call history. For some reason the volume icon in the taskbar is missing and there's just an empty space where it goes. And last, the MMS is broken. You can't even access the server settings cause when you click on Menu, there's no Pic/Video Options. This is all I've noticed. Everything else is working smoothly. And to repeat, this is my findings with the Alltel version.

Last edited by razorloves; 05-17-2009 at 01:33 AM.
Old 05-17-2009, 12:45 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
I noticed from the component list you have included TouchFlo 3_0_33125_0. This should not be included with 6.5 ROMS. It effectively replaces the 6.5 kinetic scrolling which is much better than the touchflo 3 scrolling solution. I was going to install the ROM, but once I saw that I'll hold off. The kinetic scrolling is my favorite part of windows 6.5.

Nathan
Ok 0115 coming soon, touchflo 3d removed.

Quote:
Edit: Additionally the Opera 16277 version is much slower than the 15954 and also has issues with flash ads causing it to crash.
I personally have not ran into these problems, although i am testing as we speak. could you advise me of a flash site that will make it crash? and for speed, i do not see a difference in the 2 builds. 16277 has been the best build i have ran so far.

-deck
Old 05-17-2009, 01:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:

Nathan

kinetic scrolling working perfect here. I also have not had any problems with opera, but I've only used it a little.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Nathan

I've heard this about touchflo as well, it's just not needed in 6.5. Also IMO I found Opera 16070 to be the fastest out of my testing.

Like my work? Hit
Old 05-17-2009, 05:51 AM
Threadstarter

Re: *ROM* *5/16* *SsS-ROMv0115* *WM6.5(21501.5.0.70)* *Rhodium Manila* *EzInput2.0*

Updated Post #1 to reflect the newest builds for Sprint, Alltel, and Verizon.
v0115 Changes:
Removed TouchFlo
Remapped Camera Softkey to Messaging.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development