PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 10:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *5/16* *SsS-ROMv0114* *WM6.5(21501.5.0.70)* *Rhodium Manila* *EzInput2.0*

The screenshots look great. A couple questions: when you have someone in your people tab, can you dial multiple numbers like mobile and work? Also, are both of the KBs pictured work?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:20 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *5/16* *SsS-ROMv0114* *WM6.5(21501.5.0.70)* *Rhodium Manila* *EzInput2.0*

Quote:
Known Bugs:
1. New contact card text messages will sometimes get cut off in landscape.
2. When scrolling down from the dialpad, text sometimes will get blurry. This is a known bug in wm6.5.
3. When dialing out from the favorite contact screen, when you try to call the #2 phone number (home/work) it will result in dialing phone #1 phone number (mobile).
Unfortunately that is one of the 3 bugs i know of. I am working on a temp fix untill xboxmod releases a final of his manila port. I will keep the thread updated on the progress.
The ezinput2.0 should be 100% functional and working. Portrait and landscape.

-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:25 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
Unfortunately that is one of the 3 bugs i know of. I am working on a temp fix untill xboxmod releases a final of his manila port. I will keep the thread updated on the progress.
The ezinput2.0 should be 100% functional and working. Portrait and landscape.

-deck
I saw in Juicys thread that someone came up with a fix to the dialing out of people tab but I tried it and it didn't seem to work with the ROM I'm running. Maybe you can try it on your ROM and see if it works. It's a two CAB process which consist of reverting manila back to an older style and then the new contact card cab. Some people have reported this worked for them.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

hotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

That's a smoking fast server....I downloaded the ROM in 1:57 sec's. Let's hope that is a sign of good things to come .

Thanks!!

Update:
This ROM installed really fast. There didn't appear to be any "LAG" either when I got to the point of aligning the screen. After aligning was completed...there were no customizations to be installed. As I continue to mess with this...I'll provide info that I encounter.

Update:
After installing a PIM backup...the TP slowed to a crawl. A soft reset and it's back to normal operation.

Last edited by hotspace; 05-16-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:13 PM
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspace View Post
Update:
After installing a PIM backup...the TP slowed to a crawl. A soft reset and it's back to normal operation.
Interesting. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:46 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspace View Post
U

Update:
i dont think that is related specifically to this rom...for the past 2years ever since my mogul. anytime i restore a pim backup all my phones all my roms would slow to a crawl. maybe i have too many appointments or texts but i would always have to soft-reset and my phone would be back to normal...so i wouldnt consider that a bug...

looking at the screenshots ur rom looks pretty good. maybe u should check ur voicemail before releasing ur next update though, lol

Old 05-16-2009, 03:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Johnny G is a n00b

Thanks, I can't wait to load it up!
Old 05-16-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

tek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i dont think that is related specifically to this rom...for the past 2years ever since my mogul. anytime i restore a pim backup all my phones all my roms would slow to a crawl. maybe i have too many appointments or texts but i would always have to soft-reset and my phone would be back to normal...so i wouldnt consider that a bug...
I have experienced the same thing on various ROMs. PIM backup should automatically soft reset after a restore!
Old 05-16-2009, 04:15 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
I saw in Juicys thread that someone came up with a fix to the dialing out of people tab but I tried it and it didn't seem to work with the ROM I'm running. Maybe you can try it on your ROM and see if it works. It's a two CAB process which consist of reverting manila back to an older style and then the new contact card cab. Some people have reported this worked for them.
Could u please link to the .cabs/post/thread? Thanks
-deck
Old 05-16-2009, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Hivez is becoming a great contributor

install manilla first then new contact card
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development