PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

kevinb13 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevinb13
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Anyone else having a problem with the sms? when someone responds and i just click on the message in touch flow, it takes me to the new message screen. Whenever i start typing a message the damn send button disappears.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
I haven't heard about the call history freezing... Can you elaborate on this problem? Does something specific trigger it?
In the home screen I tap on call history, once in call history the phone freeze. everything else is working fine. =(
Old 04-18-2009, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

schnebs1 is keeping up the good workschnebs1 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to schnebs1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinb13 View Post
Anyone else having a problem with the sms? when someone responds and i just click on the message in touch flow, it takes me to the new message screen. Whenever i start typing a message the damn send button disappears.

Yes, I am having text message problems as well.
Edit: My problem happens when I try to send a new text message. I start from Touch Flo, click mesages - all messages - menu - New. I forgot that I must put the text in first, then the address, and started typing in the To: field, select a contact. then I realized I had to do the text part first, so I hit backspace a few times, and my phone locks up solid, and I have to soft reset.

Last edited by schnebs1; 04-18-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 05:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo

gammarho55 is keeping up the good workgammarho55 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
I am not sure if this is this rom or not, but I have noticed a significant decrease on my battery life after flashing. My phone has been charging for nearly all night and its charge went down by 10% in five minutes (in one phone call). Is this normal for the Touch Pro (I have only had this phone for less than a week).
nope, definitely not normal... but i think he's working on it. psyki- this rom looks great and am truly impressed by the way looks and works, but with that said, i have to move to something else as the battery drain is just killing me. now that i have all my programs/ emails installed and am back to my normal usage- i.e. making phone calls and lots of text messages- it barely lasted 4 hours after a full over-night charge. thanks for your hard work, and i'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread. good luck.

If someone helped you with a problem, hit the thanks button and let them know you appreciate their time.
Old 04-18-2009, 05:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
I was not able to find the single cab file for Hearts and ICBM but here's a cab files that have these games and much more.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=464758

Hope this helps!
You've been thanked! THANKS!
Old 04-18-2009, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnebs1 View Post
Yes, I am having text message problems as well.
Edit: My problem happens when I try to send a new text message. I start from Touch Flo, click mesages - all messages - menu - New. I forgot that I must put the text in first, then the address, and started typing in the To: field, select a contact. then I realized I had to do the text part first, so I hit backspace a few times, and my phone locks up solid, and I have to soft reset.

Guys, theres a CDMA SMS FIX CAB in the programs, go to start/programs/utilities/manillatools/smsfix
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

lordhelmet is becoming a great contributor

As my info states, I am a "lurker." I've ran this ROM for a day and I am very impressed. I know that's not really saying much as there is a list of more impressive people that have complimented you, but hey, good job. I have used SEVERAL ROMs, but only 2 Rhodium ones, and I've read about all the bugs, and so I thread carefully when downloading Rhodium ROMs. Aside from the known issues (or issue really), I have not had any bugs with this ROM. No text messaging, YouTube, Contact Picture, camera, or Opera issues. But, since we want to keep you humble ,
there are a few things that slow down perfection for me.
One, is that since I use Resco Contacts, my "send" key launches this contact software automatically. So the lack of a phone.ink type file means I can't get into my dialer. I usually can get it from the Start Menu or map it to a soft key so that I may use the stock dialer that I like, and Resco Contacts which I also like. If you can point me in the right direction to be able to launch my dialer that would be great!
Two, Launching Resco Explorer takes a little longer than usual, although I noticed this for the first time when I was running Silence 9.
Three, the auto rotation is slow out of the box for me.
But anyway, the only thing I really need is the ability to launch my phone from somewhere other than the "send" key. GREAT job, and look forward to your future releases. And sorry for the long post...

Oh, and there was a question about mms earlier, and I've used Arcsoft for the last 5 ROMs I've flashed and it's worked every time w no troubles, including this one. And as far as battery drain, I mess w the Pol Interval in the Registry i.e.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\Battery
Default on most roms
PollInterval REG_DWORD 20000-DEC
changed to:
PollInterval REG_DWORD 1250-DEC
That's an example, but different values seem to work differently for different ROMs. And I got that info from a cab posted by TaylorSPJ over at smartphonejunkie. I am still messing with the values for this ROM. And as always, please try at YOUR own risk.

Last edited by lordhelmet; 04-18-2009 at 07:31 PM. Reason: More Info
Old 04-18-2009, 09:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

schnebs1 is keeping up the good workschnebs1 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to schnebs1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Guys, theres a CDMA SMS FIX CAB in the programs, go to start/programs/utilities/manillatools/smsfix
I have tried this fix, and re-applied it after you mentioned it, but the specific lockup error I'm getting is still there. Happens every time, without fail. Can you reproduce my error?
Old 04-18-2009, 09:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnebs1 View Post
I have tried this fix, and re-applied it after you mentioned it, but the specific lockup error I'm getting is still there. Happens every time, without fail. Can you reproduce my error?
The CAB fixed the bug on my phone, that's weird!
Old 04-18-2009, 09:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Hey guys, I was AFK for a bit so let me digest your posts and see what I can come up with. Pretty sure I can nail down facebook and SMS problems down in the next release. Also working on battery issues, I've been testing newer drivers and reg tweaks and after about 6 hours of use my battery went down about 60%. Better but not great... Hard to tell which performance tweaks are hitting the battery the hardest.

Like my work? Hit

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development