PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 04:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO
Carrier: Sprint

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by richjolliff View Post
Ok. I figured out why text message were not sending. When I go into messages. Clicl new message. start typing name. Click the name I want. Type the message. Hit send. The messaging tries to send it to a number like 4 or 6. From contacts I don't have this problem. Anyone else have this issue, or a fix?
I was getting the same thing. If I put in the address first and then go to the body and type the message it would mess up when sending, but if I type in the body first and then put in the address it will send fine. Not sure what the reason is, but I'm getting that same problem. Did you happen to install Arcsoft 5.xxxx...082? Thats never been a problem before, but you never know.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
Psyki, Any reason why you didn't include MS Voice Command? I am sure I can find a cab file and install it, but just wondering why you didn't include it.

Tp

1 More question. I can't find the phone icon in the settings menu. I would like to go in and adjust my phone settings and get rid of the auto prepend. Is there another way to do this?
Start the phone by hitting the dial key, then menu->options.

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-17-2009, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammarho55 View Post
i just installed the g-alarm cab you uploaded, and it didn't fix the time automatically. is there anything else that i need to do other than install the cab file? still working great... keep it up.
That fix will supposedly prevent the clock from rolling back. To adjust the clock go go settings->system->clocks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by veo_ View Post
It's alread in PsykiROM.

Start->Programs->Utilities->Manila Tools->Facebook Fix
I don't have this ROM, might flash it later tonite, I would just like the CAB.

Thanks in advance
Old 04-17-2009, 04:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
Is there anyway someone can PM me the CAB?
I included it in the ROM It's in start->programs->utilities->manila tools.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
I don't have this ROM, might flash it later tonite, I would just like the CAB.

Thanks in advance
Oh, well it should be all over the place, it's at xda-developers.com in the rhodium thread for sure.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

slag02 is a n00b

Well I was bored at work, and I bit on this- I was on Juicy6 - but this looked good and I like the way FAST sounds

I would also like to vote against S2U but thats just IMHO, If you wish to include Isis that would be ok just leave opera as an option
I will post back after I use it a bit more

Thanks!
Old 04-17-2009, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO G4
Carrier: SPRINT

JOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

do we (cdma) have to run the sms fix cab?
Old 04-17-2009, 05:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

I have finally found a problem. When I go into the phone options, I get the error, "The ringtone file is corrupted or unavailable. Please choose a different ringtone". I get this for every ringtone in the list. I can however go thru TF3D and hear and set the files without a problem.

Tp

Edit: No problme after all. Just me needing to soft reset my phone.

Last edited by tpeazy; 04-17-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Velvis is a n00b

Hey All,
#1) This is the first TP rom I have really liked. (I had a mogul and really enjoyed the custom roms, I just got a TP a few weeks ago and have been disappointed in the roms available.) This one rocks!
Question:
Is there a way to make the slider on tf3d NOT transparent?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development