PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 10:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

LncGmz is keeping up the good workLncGmz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

I had my phone almost perfect with this rom up until I went out to eat and my phone went for a dip in the hot sauce!!!

Now when I have my phone plugged into charge it shows that I have headphones plugged in. Also my virbrate doesnt work anymore so now that makes my TouchResponse worthless as well as I will be missing a lot of calls and text messages now grr....

What can i do? I do have tep but i wonder if it will go back to normal, I barely got it like 3 weeks ago.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Zayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LncGmz View Post
I had my phone almost perfect with this rom up until I went out to eat and my phone went for a dip in the hot sauce!!!

Now when I have my phone plugged into charge it shows that I have headphones plugged in. Also my virbrate doesnt work anymore so now that makes my TouchResponse worthless as well as I will be missing a lot of calls and text messages now grr....

What can i do? I do have tep but i wonder if it will go back to normal, I barely got it like 3 weeks ago.
it is kinda off topic but you can make a insurance claim or take it to store for a repair ( make sure to wash it , so there is no sauce in it )

Last edited by Zayebis; 04-21-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:44 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LncGmz View Post

well idk about hot sauce, but when ever my phone goes for a dip,
i take the battery out and put both in dry white rice to sit overnight and it soaks up all the liquids!
works like a charm, idk about hot sauce haha

BTW psyki what kitchen do you use to cook this bad boy up?
or are you using your own?
Old 04-22-2009, 12:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

skytz is a n00b

I've been trolling this site for months since getting my Touch Pro and have been working up the guts to flash my rom. The reviews on your rom convinced me to take the plunge. I'm glad I did -- so far I am stunned. Great stuff. Can't wait to play with it more.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
well idk about hot sauce, but when ever my phone goes for a dip,
i take the battery out and put both in dry white rice to sit overnight and it soaks up all the liquids!
works like a charm, idk about hot sauce haha

BTW psyki what kitchen do you use to cook this bad boy up?
or are you using your own?
It's my own custom built kitchen but I cut my teeth primarily on lllboredlll's kitchen. Merdinh hooked up with his xip, and the SYS kind of came from a few sources.

Would you believe that it was only about 3 weeks ago I just got started in building my own ROMs?

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:43 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
It's my own custom built kitchen but I cut my teeth primarily on lllboredlll's kitchen. Merdinh hooked up with his xip, and the SYS kind of came from a few sources.

Would you believe that it was only about 3 weeks ago I just got started in building my own ROMs?
thats what i figured!
haha its crazy how addicting and fun this is!
im thinking about cooking up a rom for my self and a few friends
but i want to make it a fully themed rom, a lot like yours! and xweponx's
ive always had fun messing with roms but i never comitted myself to making one
i would just mess around with one for a little while then something new would comeout and i would stop haha theres too many distractions on this site!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:49 AM
Lurker

skytz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Make sure it's set to 65 HEX, or 101 DEC. Not the other way around... Then soft-reset of course. Thanks for the compliment
I just woke up and pulled the phone off the charger after it charged 5+ hrs, and it only shows "20%". I checked in regedit the BatteryIconLevels and the Data column shows "101 (0X000065)". Please advise.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

shil is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytz View Post
I just woke up and pulled the phone off the charger after it charged 5+ hrs, and it only shows "20%". I checked in regedit the BatteryIconLevels and the Data column shows "101 (0X000065)". Please advise.

Read first post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:27 AM
Lurker

skytz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shil View Post
Read first post.
Wow, I feel like a moron -- I read through all 58 pages of this thread to try not to miss something and it had been amended to the very first post. I applied the fix, and how about that... it worked. Thanks!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytz View Post
Wow, I feel like a moron -- I read through all 58 pages of this thread to try not to miss something and it had been amended to the very first post. I applied the fix, and how about that... it worked. Thanks!
No worries dude, we are here to help
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development