PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Actually I just read a post no2chem made in his thread about the underclocker which mentioned that his battery driver is not accurate at 90%+ battery charge. This is what he said:

"hmm, in regards to losing the 10%, do you have nuePower installed? there is some inaccuracy in the charging routine that causes the power level to drop by 10% (i.e. the battery level will never be 100%). I know that nearly all other phones round UP, but the HTC phones round DOWN. With nuePower you will probably see something like 92-96%."

All I can say about the underclocker is that during heavy use I definitely noticed a marked improvement. I suppose your mileage may vary.
Well, from the time I posted to now, it's already down to 89%. I have exactly the same settings that you have. I haven't been doing anything in particular on the phone.

What's strange is that this hack is working for people.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post

Thinking maybe next week on the new release?
That's my goal, yes, but please don't hold me to that, the way I work it will be released when it is ready, no sooner. Trust me, it's better that way

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

Quote:
That's my goal, yes, but please don't hold me to that, the way I work it will be released when it is ready, no sooner. Trust me, it's better that way
Totally understand. I won't say anymore on it

I'm good for now on my phone...which means I can actually get some "real" work done...lol
Old 04-21-2009, 03:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

LncGmz is keeping up the good workLncGmz is keeping up the good work

I was having one more issue and this might also be a rhodium thing since its not a finished product.

I go to all people and as usual the first "contact" I see is "Me" My contact card. I tried going to my contact card and adding under detial information there is a thumbnail that you can click on so that you can add a picture. I tried doing this and select from the options it gives you after you select the thumbnail it gives me an option to select a picture from my Album or Camera to take a new pic. The camera option works, however, since we are all having camera issues thats pretty useless as well, but when I try to select "open album" option the album will not open. Therefore I cannot even add my own contact picture to my contact card.

Is there a fix for this?

Last edited by LncGmz; 04-21-2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: details
Old 04-21-2009, 03:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LncGmz View Post
I was having one more issue and this might also be a rhodium thing since its not a finished product.

I go to all people and as usual the first "contact" I see is "Me" My contact card. I tried going to my contact card and adding under detial information there is a thumbnail that you can click on so that you can add a picture. I tried doing this and select from the options it gives you after you select the thumbnail it gives me an option to select a picture from my Album or Camera to take a new pic. The camera option works, however, since we are all having camera issues thats pretty useless as well, but when I try to select "open album" option the album will not open. Therefore I cannot even add my own contact picture to my contact card.

Is there a fix for this?
Someone said that may be an issue resolved by using album v3, which will be in the next release. I am looking into that... For the time being if you go Start->Contacts you can select your contact and edit the picture from the old windows contact editor. Definitely on the list of things to fix
Old 04-21-2009, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

PSYKI,

Check your PMs bud...
Old 04-21-2009, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

LncGmz is keeping up the good workLncGmz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Someone said that may be an issue resolved by using album v3, which will be in the next release. I am looking into that... For the time being if you go Start->Contacts you can select your contact and edit the picture from the old windows contact editor. Definitely on the list of things to fix

Oooh wow I didnt realize it didnt work for any contacts. My contact card atleast shows the options for "open album" and "camera". for other contacts it wont even let you select the thumbnail to get those options.

Before I even relaized this issue I have been using google sync on my gmail account and changing my contact pictures on there then selecting an image url from myspace or something and it updates on my phone right away.

I also got that same permission error when trying to install the new album, but I also got the same error when I was trying to install the Touch pro 2 VGA keyboard that is on xda's site.

Why exactly is it doing that and what does it mean?

Last edited by LncGmz; 04-21-2009 at 03:48 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-21-2009, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I remember that when I flashe the ROM, it used to announce, "Boss, you have a new text message" when I received SMS. But now, I just get a beep. Can you please tell me what should as I select for New Text Message sound under Sounds and Notifications to get that announcement back?
Old 04-21-2009, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nyczwillz is keeping up the good worknyczwillz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to nyczwillz

lol, i got that too. i was like WTF
Old 04-21-2009, 08:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
I remember that when I flashe the ROM, it used to announce, "Boss, you have a new text message" when I received SMS. But now, I just get a beep. Can you please tell me what should as I select for New Text Message sound under Sounds and Notifications to get that announcement back?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=537

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development