PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 09:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

KK man, will you ever explore the WM6.5 world? I have been waiting for your entry to that side of windows mobile world.

Last edited by gabbythe1; 06-15-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

chadman is just getting started
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Well I am pretty sure this thread is dead. I still use 2.0 and it's my favorite rom. Chad
Old 06-15-2009, 10:05 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Good morning everyone. Sorry for disappearing for a while. Life has been crazy for the last 10 weeks or so. I work my full time job (50+ hours a week) and I do a lot of consulting work on the side. The side work started growing to the point where I didn't have time to do any ROM work at all. (It was either the side work or the ROM and the ROM doesn't pay very well.)

Some interesting things have transpired running my own ROM for weeks on end. 1st off, there are some really strange bugs and I don't like it. I spent a lot of time spent swearing at my phone because it was slow or didn't work right.

I need to change the WinMo build and work on a bunch of core stuff. I am currently debating 6.1 vs 6.5 for the rework. I think I am going to land on the 6.5 side of the house. I ran Copper for a week and really started to like it... I will post a link for a bug tracker today and I would appreciate you all submitting any known issues.

It feels good to be back.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:18 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Welcome back!!!!!!

Old 06-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sliverr7x is keeping up the good worksliverr7x is keeping up the good work

Ya KK's back in the mix again.....
Old 06-15-2009, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, TP , TP2x2 and now EVO!!!

nutzy19 is keeping up the good worknutzy19 is keeping up the good work

KK... I have missed you and your awesome roms!!!!!: headbang:
Old 06-15-2009, 02:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean

i thought we lost one of the greatest Chef's. there is a god.....welcome back!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Good morning everyone. Sorry for disappearing for a while. Life has been crazy for the last 10 weeks or so. I work my full time job (50+ hours a week) and I do a lot of consulting work on the side. The side work started growing to the point where I didn't have time to do any ROM work at all. (It was either the side work or the ROM and the ROM doesn't pay very well.)

Some interesting things have transpired running my own ROM for weeks on end. 1st off, there are some really strange bugs and I don't like it. I spent a lot of time spent swearing at my phone because it was slow or didn't work right.

I need to change the WinMo build and work on a bunch of core stuff. I am currently debating 6.1 vs 6.5 for the rework. I think I am going to land on the 6.5 side of the house. I ran Copper for a week and really started to like it... I will post a link for a bug tracker today and I would appreciate you all submitting any known issues.

It feels good to be back.

Wow man,
I am so excited you are back. I am sorry to hear how life has held you by neck, I was fearing the worst. Anyways, it`s good that you are back now. I hope every body will pitch in this time and helps KK`s continuous great work to stay on. Man, 6.5 has been a serious challenge for many chefs out there. I`ve been trying almost all of them ROMs since your last release and none really delivers as much as yours use to bro. But I am optimistic you`ll meet them Challenges head on and you have our backing on that.
So Welcome back bro!
Old 06-15-2009, 04:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Welcome back...

I would like to see my phone not randomly lock up!
Old 06-15-2009, 07:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 3VO

martianmarv is just getting started

yes... he is back...=D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development