View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 03:11 PM
gabbythe1
Halfway to VIP Status

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Good morning everyone. Sorry for disappearing for a while. Life has been crazy for the last 10 weeks or so. I work my full time job (50+ hours a week) and I do a lot of consulting work on the side. The side work started growing to the point where I didn't have time to do any ROM work at all. (It was either the side work or the ROM and the ROM doesn't pay very well.)

Some interesting things have transpired running my own ROM for weeks on end. 1st off, there are some really strange bugs and I don't like it. I spent a lot of time spent swearing at my phone because it was slow or didn't work right.

I need to change the WinMo build and work on a bunch of core stuff. I am currently debating 6.1 vs 6.5 for the rework. I think I am going to land on the 6.5 side of the house. I ran Copper for a week and really started to like it... I will post a link for a bug tracker today and I would appreciate you all submitting any known issues.

It feels good to be back.

Wow man,
I am so excited you are back. I am sorry to hear how life has held you by neck, I was fearing the worst. Anyways, it`s good that you are back now. I hope every body will pitch in this time and helps KK`s continuous great work to stay on. Man, 6.5 has been a serious challenge for many chefs out there. I`ve been trying almost all of them ROMs since your last release and none really delivers as much as yours use to bro. But I am optimistic you`ll meet them Challenges head on and you have our backing on that.
So Welcome back bro!