PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bigdaddie is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Any chance I can get the OEMs? Also are you goin to work on a WM 6.5 version any time soon?

I'm still on 1.8 but upgrading now.

Great work man!
Old 04-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Everyone is asking for 6.5...what other improvements are we really looking at for a 6.5 over 6.1 ROM? Titanium? If its just UI stuff...is it worth running the beta into a ROM or wait til it is official...
just a thought

Old 04-24-2009, 11:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mtcawirtz is just getting started

still have the time bug. resets an hour early.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,6800,6700

abomb is a n00b

I'm having problems with this ROM on my VZW HTC Touch Pro XV6850.

TouchFLO 3D quits for no reason and drops me to a screen with the HTC logo that says tap here to launch TouchFLO 3D
Sequence of events:
I installed Missing Sync.CAB, customized the programs tab and customized the TouchFLO 3D tabs. I then restored a backup of all personal data using PIM Backup.

I did a hard reset to try to make the problem go away.

I only installed one external program (Missing Sync.CAB) and I synced my contacts and calendar and the problem came back.

Any ideas? I had no problems with KK 1.8, but this bug renders this ROM useless.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by abomb View Post
I'm having problems with this ROM on my VZW HTC Touch Pro XV6850.

Any ideas? I had no problems with KK 1.8, but this bug renders this ROM useless.
I think this rom has grown out of being able to be used with the Verizon TP. Take that up with vzw for cripple y'alls tp. I'm surprised that you were even able to use v1.8. I don't think this version, v2.0final, uses anymore ram though.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 04-25-2009, 12:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

so far i like the rom but hate the g-alarm. OMG what a P.O.S. i still haven't figured out how to set the darn thing. the normal alarm doesnt work. just goes to the alarm screen and stays there.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

I have to ask... is this thread quiet due to lack of issues or interest?

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:22 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
I have not had the time to load your latest - sorry man.

I think everyone is just so impressed with your work!!!!

Or maybe everyone is looking at the 6.5 ROMs

Have a good one.

Old 04-25-2009, 09:26 PM
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
I've noticed this as well. Since like v1.7, the posts in these threads have gradually declined. I think this is mainly due to the bugs being worked out, which prevents people from having issues, which prevents people from posting. Also, since there is now landscape tf3d, it single handedly cut down on 85% of the posts.

There might be a few more kinks to work out, but thank you for making such a great rom.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post

Or maybe everyone is looking at the 6.5 ROMs
That could be a possibility, too. I know I've been tempted to try one out myself, but I think it still may be a tad bit buggy though. However, I've yet to really try any out.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

divi786 is keeping up the good workdivi786 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I absolutely love the stability, speed and of course the programs that come with your ROMs. The only issue I have is -- Opera is not smooth compared to other ROMs. I use Opera browser relatively more.. I don't know how to configure Opera to make it smooth. KK (or anybody) -- Could you tell me how to make Opera scrolling/movement smoother? This is a deal breaker for me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development