PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 06:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

Kev, I've noticed all the other chef's have an image tag in their sig's to promote their rom and I thought you needed one, too. Your name doesn't lend well to an image though since you're not named after a cartoon character or a descriptive adjective, so I made a guess as to your probable hair style.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 04-20-2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:19 PM
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [4-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

j/p, here's the real one. Still the same problem though, I didn't know what to make. This is based on the logo of the tv show "Top Chef" which I think is popular enough for everyone to get. Also, it seemed fitting, top chef.

Old 04-20-2009, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

NetApex is keeping up the good workNetApex is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to NetApex

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post

I don't know.. I kinda like this one lol!
Old 04-20-2009, 10:19 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
v3 was up on their servers for a few hours, as a trial. They've since taken it down, but it's out there if you search for it. We even have a thread about it in the software forums. Check it out, truly amazing.
Thanks a ton GoodGets!!!! SPB rocks!!!!

Old 04-20-2009, 10:20 PM
VIP n00b

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP

Quote:
j/p, here's the real one. Still the same problem though, I didn't know what to make. This is based on the logo of the tv show "Top Chef" which I think is popular enough for everyone to get. Also, it seemed fitting, top chef.

I vote this this one but maybe we should add something to it that shows it is loaded with apps....
Old 04-21-2009, 12:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
a quick list of bugs that was collected in the thread since beta3 went up:

- the constant 1 count on the email tab when all email acc'ts have been cleared.

- issues on the contact tab; clicking on the picture of a contact turns TF3D dark and unresponsive. Soft reset required...(bump for this one...I've experienced it too.)

- issues with edit contact in the individual contact's menu...clicking on it does nothing. No response.

- Error message displayed after the playing of a valid video file.

- Camera issue that might be connected to G-Sensor and auto rotation...the posts in the thread lost me...but seems to be an re-orientation problem or the lack thereof.

- Opera recommendation in post #176 something about smoother scrolling.

- Post #194 requested addition of PocketPutty (app)

- recommendations/request for newer notification screen and newer on screen keyboard.

Think thats about the list of stuff in the thread since the last update...If I missed anything someone pls tack it on to help KK out.

Oh yes, there were a couple of mentions of 6.5...
The other quote was to use the SSK 1.8 kitchen.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:02 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post
The other quote was to use the SSK 1.8 kitchen.
I have my own kitchen. Just borrowed a xip from SSK.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:25 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [4-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Beta 4 is up. Link is the 1st post:

[+] Fixed Manila Background begin grayed out.
[+] Moved HTC Footprint to an OEM
[+] Replaced the Super Arcade Pack with the Mega Arcade Pack 2.0
[ ] I believe that the Rhodium manila contact related issues are resolved.
[+] PocketPutty is in \Windows but the shortcut it broken.
[+] nueDynamicClock - This is big. Allows for the processor to be slowed down when not in use. Enabled by default. Big battery saver. Tweak in Settings -- > System --> Processor
[+] Updated nueBattery Driver. Includes fastcharge and a control panel.
[+] nuePowerControlPanel
[+] Topaz Notification Manager
[ ] Email count issue. I don't have this problem but I made a bunch of manila "fixes". Please report.
[-] Removed Diamond TF3D config. Doesn't work with Rhodium
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:31 AM
VIP Member

Re: [4-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Thanks, downloading now.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:38 AM
VIP n00b

Thanks for the update....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development